Sunday, August 24, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-25-08

08-25-08
There are people who say animals do not have emotions. They are all wet. Last night when I got home, Napoleon went running into my bedroom just as XP was making his escape with Napoleon’s toy in his mouth. Napoleon got a horrified look on his face, replaced by indignity and moving into sheer rage. I had to grab him by the scruff of the neck, the feet were still running, and pry the toy out of XP’s mouth. XP is a creampuff but he is 4 times Napoleon’s size.
A little later, Indy touched Jane’s purple and red feather toy and the growl she emitted had me pulling my feet up. They are possessive.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is Suspension: inversion. Look within for the answers. Learn the inner workings of your psyche to understand how others think.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the early AM is a very psychic time when you should follow your hunches. The rest of day requires a strict adherence to convention. Too much talk will ruin your chances for success. The Moon enters Cancer ay 8:18 PM EDT.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s a day for positive visualization. Practice will make perfect and get you the life you want.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Angel Cat. “Know that you’re loved and protected.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Oak Men. They may seem scary but that is just what you project onto them. They are filled with wisdom and sage advice. You only need to ask.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is fire. The Rabbit finds conflict but the Rooster is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Anne Marquier

No comments: