Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-29-08

08-29-08
Happy Birthday George!
Last night Napoleon decided to turn the bedroom over to Purrbah. All night I fought with him knocking the lamp over on me. He just would not lay down and sleep. In fact, all the cats were in a mood last night. I spent a good hour picking up everything they knocked over last night. I think they are sensing all the hurricanes.
Adding insult to injury, I have to take off tonight and head out to fill the van and gas cans as the prices will skyrocket tomorrow or the next day…providing I didn’t miss my window of opportunity. It’s a pain but at least I have the money to do it. For that I thank the Universe. Then we have to fill all the water jugs and get some extra cat food. Fortunately, the way the Universe has been popping out hurricanes, we never bothered to remove the shutters.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Cups: fascination. When you energies of attention or fascination are directed toward joy, success and positive thinking it is a good thing. When it becomes obsession, it is dangerous.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, an aspect lasting about a week will prevent changes from being made in social engagements so consider that before you commit. Old hurts surface in the morning hours and they can be emotional or headaches. Migraines abound. You find yourself getting really annoyed at the number of people who want to cry on your shoulder and waste you time. Listen to them. There is a lesson there. The rest of the afternoon is fuzzy and you need to relay more on intuition than facts. Tonight you can start making plans for change as tomorrow is the New Moon in Virgo and she demands careful planning.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to make this a weekend of detoxification. Take a nice salt soak. Eat right. Drink plenty of water and then when you are grounded, look for the other toxic things in your life you need to get rid of.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He wants you to appreciate the part of you that dances with the faeries at midnight in woods and not discount its power. You are more than just a rational, being.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is metal. Sheep find conflicts but the Monkey has a great day!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Anne Marquier

No comments: