Thursday, August 21, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-22-08

08-22-08
Dear Goddess, is it almost Friday??? Considering I am writing this on Thursday, I guess so. The, well let’s just call it Fae, is something else. It is still whapping me with feeder bands. I had to chase the office and the shop garbage cans half a block. The rain comes in hard with little warning and the wind is not stopping. Add to that unbearable humidity and high heat and you have a really good case of the miserables.
I don’t think I was as miserable as the Kitwits. You must understand that Purdy von Sweets, my little goddess, is the runt of the litter. When I arrived home, the other three Kitwits were still laid out from the catnip. Poor little Purrbah’s eyes were bloodshot and he had that - please don’t make a loud noise - look on his face. Even Napoleon was stretched out on the floor and Josephina was not her usual perky self. Purdy was driving them insane, having not partaken of the Devil Weed. I couldn’t help but laugh.
However, Napoleon got back at me. Not only did he sleep with me half a night but I discovered I have been blaming Miss Jane unnecessarily. She is usually the jewelry thief since she loves sparkly things. This morning, Napoleon managed one steel pentagram necklace and two pewter bracelets. One pewter bracelet is still missing. I had to hide my rabbit skin pouch from him! There is no way to keep him out of the bedroom except play Nurf Cat. You toss a Kitwit at the Kitty Condo and they stick like one of those Velcro balls. Unfortunately this afternoon he learned to do an instant back flip and return to the bedroom before I could close the door. Foiled again!!



Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords: subversion. This be complex and don’t say I didn’t warn you! Step one you have to enter into a period of deep, inner reflection and examine your motivation without the “rational edifices”. Step right into the arch types! Then you must destroy them and allow intellectual, not emotional, energy to guide you. Remember, the Sun enters Virgo today and rationality is the key word, that along with preparation, sterilization and order.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Sun enters Virgo at 2:02 PM EDT. It’s a nice day. Use the morning hours for paperwork and figuring how to get around limitations and setbacks. In the afternoon, expand your sphere of influence, show your competence and work on getting more money into your life. Ask for abundance in financial matters. Late tonight, irritation with old hurts arises once more and you are holding on to things that are trying desperately to get away. Let them go. You will be happier.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Happily Ever After is a possibility today if you know what you want. Reread the astrological aspects and plan your visualizations, then execute them. Avoid Indi, though. He will have you second guessing yourself.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is: Big Cat. “You’re full of awesome power. Anything is possible.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Indi. Unlike my Indi, whose name stands for Independence -She was born on the fourth of July - this Indi can never make up his mind. Believe me, my Indi knows exactly what she wants and she gets it or you will hear about it: loudly. He looks so sad trying to figure out whether it is the big crystal ball or the little crystal ball he wants. He loves to sit on your shoulder the moment you feel any indecision and whisper: “What if???” Sometimes he is called Libra’s Bane but he is really Indi’s Bane. If we just make a decision, he will crawl back into his flower, one or the other of them. Make up your mind and then stick top your commitments.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is wood. The Rat finds conflict today. It is a great day for the Rooster.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past and the past of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life with playfulness, humor and joy, whatever the circumstance.
I celebrate life.” - Annie Marquier.

No comments: