Saturday, May 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-03-09

05-03-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, caterwauling at its best.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gold and the incense is Heliotrope.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hermit: exaltation. To finally hear what the universe is saying, shove your ego to the side and smack some duct tape over its mouth. Daily troubles are holding you back from seeing the big picture. Get rid of that stuff that is called clutter.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 12:37 AM EDT. Let the nitpicking begin. Finally you get the go ahead to make some changes and then nothing seems to move fast enough. Slow down. This time you want things to last!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say stand you ground today. Don’t let a pretty face or words mislead you.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterwaul. “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, scream, or sing as loud as you can.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glanconer or Smooth Henry. He is the bringer of rose colored glasses, the master of self-deceit and the ultimate con man. You want to be careful when he is about at taking anything at face value because nothing is as it seems.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is earth. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rat is having a day of ease. It is an auspicious day for most everything!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let got of all my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimension of freedom, love and happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

‘Tis the week for really good books to arrive. This was my first foray into Patricia Telesco’s Kitchen Witch series though I have read and enjoyed her other books. The Kitchen Witch’s guide to Divination is jam packed with fantastic information. On the cover it says it is a book about: “finding, crafting and using fortune-telling tools from around your home”. That is about as descriptive of the detail inside as saying the dictionary has words in it. I mean, there is a section on using regular playing cards, Monopoly cards, Runes, divination coins, boards…….FOOD! This is a small book only 218 pages but I expect it to explode at any moment it has so much in it! At only 13.99, it is way under priced for its content. You can even learn the basics of reading coffee grounds….
Which brings me to coffee. There was a survey that said the best tasting coffee is 8 O’clock and it is the cheapest. Well, I have using it for two bags now - I grind my own - and I will say if you are a Starbucks or like a little bite to your coffee, as everyone seems to, buy a bag. You’ll same almost half the cost of those designed labels. However, if you are fan of the milder versions like Jamaican and so forth, you may need to weaken it a bit.
Coffee has a bad rap. Everyone talks about Tea Ceremonies. The spiritual value of making tea is touted. Well, I am not very spiritual in the morning. When I first wake up, going spiritual just puts me back me back to sleep. I like the measuring out of the beans, the violence of the grinder as it liberates the essential oils in the beans and the boiling of the grounds as the aroma comes forth to tease my brain into waking. I’ve tried caffeine in other forms…even green tea capsules…but it just doesn’t work as well as good old coffee. So save your tea for evening. I need my coffee! And…so does Purdy von Sweets. She sits by the bread maker as I grind the coffee beans waiting for her pinch of fresh ground coffee, which she eats.
Purrbah has a finger fetish. He wants to spend all night licking my fingers. I am lucky I have any skin left after last night’s orgy of finger licking. Why would a cat want to lick perfectly clean hands? I have no idea on this one. By the time Purrbah settles in beside me and Napoleon on top of me, I am ready for someone to dump ice on me! That huge cooler George bought for the shows is looking very inviting.

No comments: