Saturday, May 16, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-17-09

05-17-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the pound cake eater.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is Marigold.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Pentacles: economy. Money is a tool, not the end all. You need to practice economy and saving to maintain security but you must spend in order to gain. It is the living sculpture of your will.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Fourth Quarter Moon begins at 3:26 AM EDT in Taurus. The Moon enters Pisces at 10:17 AM EDT. There could be some harsh words in the morning over who is going to go where and how much money it is going to cost. By afternoon, change is in the air and authorities relax a bit. The evening is filled with a conflict over kicking back and enjoying yourself verses getting the things done you know you need to do for the rest of the week to get off to a good start.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s hard to visualize today with all the things going on. That is when you really need to do it.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat that Got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. You really have to look out for little Ffaff. He is the foot inspector. He believes dirty, unkempt feet should not be touching his mother: earth. Thus, if he sees something odd, he picks up your foot and checks it. Then he goes on to the next one forgetting to put the first one down and can’t figure out why we a screaming on the ground. Ooops…..you don’t have wings? When he appears, first get those feet nicely taken of and then ground yourself. Ffaff wants your feet firmly planted on terra firma.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Water. The Dragon finds conflict today. It is an auspicious day for haircuts and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “NOW is a time for decisive action.
I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

My ear cleaning solution for the cats arrived and Ra was ear winging it on the table. The instruction said to apply it liberally to the cat’s ear. What it should have said was; stand in the center of room and apply liberally to your surroundings. She is not speaking to me and one ear is now being held at a flat angle to her head. I think you know what list I just made. I try.
People often wonder what it is really like to be a psychic. Is my life filled with startling visions that knock me off my feet? Nope, that’s just the vertigo. Do I know everything about everyone I meet? Would you really want to? Heck no, I have my shields up so I don’t invade other people’s privacy unless they pay me. So, what’s the fun? Well, there really isn't that much fun. It’s watching the light turn green and not moving into the intersection. Then the first car that ventures out there gets totaled. It’s picking out something to buy and then deciding not to only to have it come on sale the next day. It’s always finding the matching, missing part to an outfit your bought a week later in another town. It’s hitting the brakes a minute before the speed trap. More recently, it was not finishing the area in front on the sign post at the shop. I have been dragging my feet and doing everything else for a couple of months. A couple of days ago, FPL contractors arrived and started drilling and tearing the area up with their trucks so bad they even managed to knock the flag pole off the sign post. Hey fellows, you do not leave the American Flag on the ground! Anyway, now I don’t have to do the landscaping twice. Does being psychic help you in your personal life? Only when you let it and that sense of preservation doesn’t seem to kick in until you are around my age. You still make a huge number of real boo-boo’s before then. Do I see ghosts and spirits everywhere? Only if I look. Otherwise, I can be as oblivious as the next person. BUT..when they drop coins, knock on walls or move things around, I am way more likely to start paying attention than the person next to me.
How about being a Druid or witch? Well, I don’t get to turn people into toads or the toad population would have exploded years ago. It is being more in tune with your environment. It’s knowing the bird feeder is empty and the crow is about to do the nasty to your van if you don’t get out there and fill it ASAP. It’s walking out to water and knowing it is going to rain. It is being more in tune with your environment and feeling more what is going on around you. It is understanding what your cat is communicating even if you have no intention of opening another can. It is picking the freshest, more vibrant food at the grocery and knowing when something has too much insecticide on it for human consumption. It is calling the wind and having it answer.
There are no flashing lights, Technicolor visions -most of the time- and usually not much you can really do about a situation. It is just a forewarning that makes like easier.

No comments: