Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-18-09

05-18-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Narcissus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Swords: curtailment. Logic and rational thought have failed you and nothing is turning out the way it should. Stop and reassess the situation. You have made a mistake and under estimated the opposition. RETREAT.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, expect a lot of talk about money, property and finances over the next half a week. This is day when you would rather be in bed, but it is Monday…..Today is a good day for planting and fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to break free of your self-imposed limitations. Think out of the box!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Seacat. “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Lys of the Shadows. Lys is out and about and do we need to wonder why in this economy. She is Patron Fae of all those in the helping professions and today they need a lift. So, leave her a little honey, smile at someone and try to lift their spirits a bit.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Water. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dragon has an easy day. This NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medicine, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and I am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Ah the wonders of cat ownership. I put Advantage on all the cats. All night Prescious kicked and whined until I tossed him out of the bedroom. Then he howled until I let him back in. A little while later I turned over and he howled. What was wrong with that CAT now? It turned out he had tunneled under my pillow and I was laying on him.
I brought some fresh catnip into the shop and one petunia plant that had finished its life to get the seed pods off. As soon as I got it on the table I had Loki in the middle of it seeking catnip. I managed to get him out of the petunia and on to the catnip area. Those seeds are micro sized and I hope it isn’t a hybrid. These purple ones I bought are so fragrant. They have a spicy scent and I love it.
It’s been a wet day for which we are all grateful. I made it through 2 days of Cipro before my stomach totally rebelled. I may try another one tonight but this is not boding well for the antibiotic treatment. I know I can’t take the next one in line because that is instant upchucking after they drip it into a vein. Being allergic to everything is no fun.
Well, Ra has taken up her spot next to me on the magick box, so I guess I’d better get to work on the forecast.

No comments: