Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-21-09

05-21-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the catnip lush.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is crimson and the incense is Myrrh.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Cups: harmony. This is a day to listen carefully. Listen to what you opposition says without interruption. Let people move at their own pace. You will learn a lot more that way.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is a very energetic day when you can get a lot done. Finances are favorable. Old problems are resolved and the evening is the perfect time for a psychic reading or a little romance.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is good day to start detoxifying yourself. Drink plenty of water. Avoid those nasty sugars. Take a nice salt bath and relax.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Topsie-Turvets. When they arrive, it is time to look at things from another viewpoint, or they might just have you land on your head to get another perspective. You may be asking the wrong questions, not considering other people’s viewpoints or just plain suffer from misconceptions. Whatever, take a good look before they trip you up.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Fire. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a good day. This is an auspicious day for haircuts but NOT for writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor, laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I had to have some skin things burned off my face and a couple of biopsies, so I can barely wear my glasses on my nose. Everyone and thing is all right. More tomorrow when my eye uncross from the pain.

No comments: