Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-29-09

05-29-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is Yarrow. Today is Shavout.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Cups: felicity. A mini vacation is in the cards, but keep your eyes open for opportunities. They can show up in the strangest places. Make some compromises and settle disagreements today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Neptune goes retrograde in Aquarius at 12:30 AM EDT. All our aspects occur in the evening today. Ego fights cause harsh words and stubbornness. Backing off is a good idea. The social whirl is in full swing but everyone sort of feels like the odd man out tonight. Let got of old expectations and ways of reacting.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Parenting and Children are not an easy road today. Patience is the key.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Suncat. “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Transfiguration. We have passed the tests, gained admission to next level and are ready to embrace a new level of being when this Fae arrives. Nothing is ever going to be the same. Fulfillment and accomplishment are yours. You are reborn!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Wood. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a good day. This is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no time to lose. I step into action now with energy and determination.”
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I think it has been raining for 12 days. We’ve lost count. Send Sun. We are mildewing. I think my toes are now webbed. Hurry…..
Working at home means I have to type with Napoleon on my lap. It isn’t easy because his favorite position is laying on one wrist and I really need both hands. Not only that but it is quite a reach to get to the laptop with him like a huge speed bump.
All but one Microwit has concluded I bring food and therefore am a good person that should not be hissed at.
I am beginning to conclude that psychics are genetically more sensitive to medication that most normal people. It must come with the heightened senses. Late last night I was having all the symptoms of a nasty cold. So, I took one, not the recommended dose of two, Nightquil. I slept until 5 PM with the alarm finally giving out at some point, the cats declaring me dead and on my back which is a position I never sleep in. It causes back pain. Well, since I can’t cut the liquid capsule in half, I guess that mean no more of that for me. My pharmacy cabinet is getting smaller and smaller. It has about two bottles in it now of things I can take.

No comments: