Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-10-09

05-10-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Amber and the incense is Juniper.

Happy Mother’s Day!

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Wands: contention. In the coming week expect to be pushed to limit in defending your point of view. Finding out who really is on your side will be both shocking and disheartening, but it is needed if you are to survive the coming challenges.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is a very happy, social day. Enjoy it. As soon as old Mercury starts moving forward in June, many who we have question whether they are going to get theirs for the unbridled greed that put us in the mess, will begin to reap their rewards as huge changes will occur and a return to a more honorable time and view of the world will take charge.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say although it is a pleasant and social day, don’t expect the people you meet today to be friends for life.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Curiosity Killed the Cat. “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Luathas the Wild. He may be a little trouble maker, but I always love him. For thing, he is my favorite shade of green and Fire Fae. He can give us the energy we need or fan the flames on an already heated situation. He can be destructive and/or creative. You just have to set limits.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Wood. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Rabbit is having a good day. It is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now face people and situations with courage.
I express myself freely and all conflicts are resolved in a balanced and open way for the mutual benefit of everyone.
I proclaim and manifest the power of my Higher Self with love, understanding and respect for others and for myself.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Let’s see, not eating and still weak is the name of the game. Will this bug ever go away?
Last night Napoleon was laying next me attempting to bond at a molecular level when I did my nightly aura sealing for sleep. He was so close, I just included him the seal. Boy, he jumped up, ran off and perched on the top of armoire. He was glaring and I distinctly heard him say, “You can’t do that to a sentinel.” Hummmm……is that why the Kitwits are so intelligent and different from all other cats?
I brought more fresh catnip into the shop. As usual, Loki slurps the leaves whole. If that boy were human, he would be baking those funny brownies. Ra got a stem on the floor. She wore herself out rolling on it and had to nap. Then she found it about six hours later and did the same thing. So if you see a huge, and I mean huge, cream colored cat doing strange gyrations on the shop web cam, you know what is going on. I had to go buy another catnip plant. These guys have quite a habit going. The house cats are so bad I buy the pint container of Cosmic Catnip!
Bravo to George for managing to thwart a break-in at the comic’s store across the street last night. This is going to be fun. The cops and immigration have the names of the burglars from last year and I have them on video last night. Monday is not going to be their good day. I also still have things they touched neatly sealed up from last year. This is really not going to be their year and that inventory includes some personal things they lost in the break-in. Never mess with a witch and the Fae. The Fae are excellent pick pockets. Rings slide right off your fingers and things leave your pockets. You’ll notice a week later. We aren’t big on second chances. It really doesn’t matter who they try to send over here to case my store. I am psychic, idiots. That’s how I make my living. I know when someone intends me harm and now-a-days, I will hit first. And, don’t send your minions over to break into my shop to do your mother’s day shopping if you want to have a mother left. I know she is in on this. That is a statement of fact.

No comments: