Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-14-09

05-14-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the egg and cheese hog.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Clove.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Wands: equivocation. Ambiguity is on the horizon and the only way to get through it is a lot of patience.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 10:01 PM EDT. This is a nice day when you can promote yourself in the morning. Happy emotional surprises occur around the noon hour and the evening is filled with lovely communications and some good money news.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today a problem will be resolved.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat with Nine Lives. “Fortune is on your side. Take some chances.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Lys of the Shadows. Lys is the patron of all those in the helping professions. She is right there in the trenches, pointing people in the right direction to get help and giving you that extra boost you need to get through the day. When Lys appears either you need help or someone needs you to help them.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Earth. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has a good day. It is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I come in with my lunch and the first thing I see is the Blue Jay - yes, that’s singular. - has emptied all the bird feeder. I started to stop and refill them and then I thought, little piggy can get grain off the ground where he dropped everything that didn’t agree with him. Then I had to feed the cats before eating and while I got the can of food open, I left my lunch on the table. I did have the forethought to put my keys on my sandwich, lest it try to grow legs and walk away. Sure enough, Bitwit was trying to remove the keys by the time I got back. As it was, I had to share with Ra the Sun Goddess.
Sleeping with Purdy is too much. When she eats her coffee, she goes to sleep and then it seems to hit her around midnight. I think I am bruised from all the kneading.
We had quiet the thunderstorm this morning. It woke me up at 6:30 vibrating the whole house. The cats were bouncing off the walls. It took me twenty minutes to pick everything up off the floor. At least the plants are happy.
My new perfume is Deep Woods Off. The mosquitoes are awful.

No comments: