Sunday, May 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-11-09

05-11-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Beautiful.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Lily.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Suspension: inversion. Look within to find your motivation. Then you will be closer to what you seek.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, we have major aspects to keep us busy today and the rest of the week. We are ready to bust out, bust loose, and take the ax to restrictions. That is what is grating on your nerves. You feel totally tied down. Sounds like delayed Spring Fever to me! Expect to me annoyed with every aspect of yourself today. It’s Chocolate Time! Life will be better by evening and you’ll feel better.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say just because your dreams are delayed doesn’t mean they aren’t coming true. You just need more patience.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Top Cat. “You’re on a winning streak.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Arval Parrot. When Arval shows up, it is time to listen and to communicate carefully. Think before you speak.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a good day. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medicine, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night I bought some ear mite medicine for Napoleon. Be wary of Four Paws Brand. The stuff is so thick you can barely get a single drop out, let along the 4 or 5 they want you to put in the cat’s ear. It is a total wash out. The most you will get in the cats ear is a single drop if that. It’s hard to hit a moving target. I have even tried increasing the hole size and it is strictly the thickness of the stuff. It won’t come out easily.
It seems every day down here, some poor old lady gets mugged for her purse or a store gets robbed. The net is only a couple of dollars, but it is happening and you know it is just because they are easy targets. So, I have closed the store except by appointment. That way I can control who is coming into the store and have a bit more control over my time. I can now jump in Vanwitch and ship that emergency order in the middle of day! And let’s face it, some times Bitwit just isn’t ready for Prime Time as they say. She needs her beauty sleep.
I know the CDC decided to be politically correct and relabel the Swine Flu but I think they got the name wrong. It should be called the fast food flu. I choke over a perfectly good breakfast of egg and cheesy grits and have no problem with a package of Mickey D’s French fries. I literally can’t eat anything and almost upchucked a peanut M&M, and eat a Whopper Meal. Is this some sort of a conspiracy and engineered virus to boost sagging sales???
There is one lesson about life I have learned from playing Solitaire. No matter how good a hand you are dealt, you can still lose.

No comments: