Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-27-09


05-27-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Magnificent.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Topaz and the incense is Marjoram.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Fortune: rotation. This card represents the choices you make or free will and not Karma. Before you brag about them, keep in mind a bigger record is kept on the wheel of karma and generosity is rewarded there. Or as the song says: “What goes up must come down…spinning wheel got to go round.”

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, a couple of major aspects will last all week. One brings both intuition and romance into our lives but in some quirky ways. The other one makes us try to come up with excuses for the harvest we find on our doorstep. We couldn’t possibly have sown those seeds! Think again. You did. For several months, the emphasis will be on the metaphysical, psychic and even romance and how much it costs. The good news is the money will be arrive for all of them. Communications will kick into high gear this afternoon but you have the feeling everything is predicated with the phrase: “what’s in it for me?” You are probably right. Escape the selfish and find yourself. Tonight a surprise emotional declaration only confirms the sneaky suspicion you have had all along and it isn’t a nice surprise. It might even cost you some money. So as you toss and turn, just vow to listen to that little inner voice next time because there is nothing you can do about this time.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say keep your eyes open for new opportunities today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is When the Cat’s Away. “Enjoy your freedom.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Intuition. Between the plums and purples, this is a most beautiful Fae. This fae tells us to listen to our inner voice and knowing. Stop doubting those gut feelings. Practice stillness, quiet and meditation to gain more access to this inner knowledge.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Water. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rat is having a good day. This is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have always gotten the involuntary shakes when I see someone with their eyebrow pierced. You can pierce anything else and it has no effect on me but that makes me shudder. I now know why. The dermatologist took a huge slice out of my forehead and little tweak off one eyebrow. So far I have bent over and whacked the forehead spot on fridge door. I saw stars but that was all. However, when the gentle breeze from the air conditioner vent caresses the eyebrow spot, I am screaming for a morphine drip. I have no idea how that one little spot can hurt so much, but it is worse than when the stupid cardiologist decided to insert the catheter on the groin nerve for some mysterious reason no one has been able to figure out and I was doubled over for over a month. Oh, and the cardiology group refused to prescribe painkillers because that procedure shouldn‘t hurt. Fortunately, the ER physicians had a better idea.
Well, it is time to tell you a story that knocked us for a loop. Late one night George came to me and said he had an emergency to get out in the living room right then. He had eaten the pizza I had told him to give raccoons because it was left out over night and he thought he was hallucinating. Would I please go to the front door and tell him what I saw on the floor. So, here I go and look down and there sit four three week old kittens.
Now, several things went through my head. First off, I wasn’t stupid enough to eat that pizza. Second, ALL MY CATS ARE SPAYED AND NEUTERED! How did these little kittens get into my house. Where did they come from. So I leaned down and a little tabby with a cream spot right in the center of her head ran over and jumped in my hand. The remainder followed her. So here I stand with four tiny kittens in my hands. Well, I put them in the cage and checked Gizmo, whose former owners had sworn was spayed, and she was not nursing. Brownie has been with me for two years and I was sure was spayed and anyway, I know I got the Kitwits snipped before they figured out what their equipment was for. Once again, not nursing! That left Creamfoot whom I let in the house a month ago thinking she was a cat that had run away a couple years ago when the front door was accidentally left ajar: a spayed cat. She was damp and nursing. Now, she had been eating like a small pig, but at no time did this cat appear large enough to be pregnant and with four kittens. She is a tiny little thing. I am sure I would have noticed. We don’t know exactly where she hid the kittens for three weeks but she did a really good job of it. Then we decided she was just eating too much for one cat and cut her rations in half. That is when she brought out kittens, which immediately figured out how to eat cat food. I am going to be emptying cat pans in my 70’s! Next cat that walks through the door gets spayed whether she is spayed or not. Heck, I’m telling the vet to spay her twice just for good measure! So now I have the Catwits, Kitwits, and the Bitwit. This new group shall be known as the Microwits and there will be no more kittens!
And that was my weekend…..Oh, and before I forget, go out to the Costco.com website. You don’t need a membership to enter it. Go to the pet cat section. They have a flushing kitty pan. I don’t have 300.00 to waste, but if I did, my cats would have one! Of course, the shop cats are trying to talk me into another cat tree for the shop……
Today’s weather menu is rain, more rain and hail…

No comments: