Sunday, May 31, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-01-09

06-01-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, soon to be spayed.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is Hyssop.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Universe: consecration. You are standing at the threshold of change in your life and you must trust in yourself and step through.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Libra at 11:17 AM DST. Let’s just say it is going to be an aggravating day. Tempers flare in the afternoon and changes of any kind are met with hostility.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say due to the emotional onslaught, it is hard to trust your intuition today, but that is exactly what you need to do.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be nimble.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faeries of the Future. I always like this card. For one thing, it is my birthday: 3-3. The Gnome of Now is my favorite because he looks both ways at once. Something which gives most people a real crick in the brain but something that happens with me all the time like two templates laid over each other. There is even an oak man, rooted in the past and the Wise Gnome King who always knows the right path to take. Be in the NOW is the message. You are moving forward and guidance is available from your personal Fae.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Fire. The Sheep find conflict today. This not an auspicious day for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Despite darkness and difficulties, I continue on my path with strength and courage. I persevere. Obstacles vanish one after the other and my most deep-felt wishes are now fulfilled.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I awoke feeling like something horrible had crawled in my mouth and died a hard death. Then a clap of thunder almost knocked me out of bed. Fifteen straight days of rain, a toad in shower and cats are going stir crazy looking for a sun beam. I think my toes are now webbed. I no longer feel like something with claws and teeth is trying to get out of my stomach but I am not dumb enough to poke that bear with a food stick.
The cats had other plans and demanded breakfast way before I was ready to leave my bed. They have a system. Each cat demands to be let out of the bedroom individually. By cat three, I am up and capable of opening cans, though not in the greatest of moods. Purdy vonSweets will trill until she gets me awake and I throw her out. Lady Jayne is always the last with the incessant kneading on my head. Napoleon is first with the bounce off my hip. It’s a good thing I have strong bones. And scientists think they are incapable of long range planning…… Boy, have I got news for them. They are plotting world domination, just as soon as they figure out how to open a can of cat food.
Know someone who is just dipping their toe into the metaphysical pool? A lovely book called: Small Pleasures, Finding Grace in a Chaotic World by Justine Toms is an excellent stepping stone. It is filled with first hand accounts of her life and “finding grace amid the chaos”. I know you will totally enjoy the stories.
On the Fiction Front: Ilona Andrews writes a marvelous series called Magic: Magic Burns, Magic Strikes and Magic Bites. In the series, set in Atlanta, they experience Magic waves where technology fails and magic takes over. A mercenary named Kate Daniels winds up working for the Order of Knights of Merciful Aid, a pretty strict organization, while handling the problems of werewolves, vampires and a whole slew of mystical creatures that manifest during the Magic Waves. It is gritty and fast paced. You’ll love the mysteries.
George tries valiantly to keep the cats out of the bedroom so I can work on the web. I gave up and am just trying to coexist with jealous furballs.
George fixed me breakfast and put a couple of strips of ham the plate. My stomach was not tolerating that. My constant companion, Napoleon, immediately sniffed them out and sat on my keyboard. Horrible sounds followed and I discovered he had turned on Microsoft Messenger. I didn’t even know I had it on the computer. I guess the message was: You’ve got ham. He got the ham.

No comments: