Thursday, May 14, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-15-09

05-15-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Huntress.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Vanilla.

Today is Aio Matsuri Hollyhock Festival in Japan. Now that much be beautiful. Hollyhocks do not grow in this tropical climate. My Japanese readers could send a few pictures….

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Star: revelation. Meditation brings revelations the conscious mind normally blocks. Even if nothing seems to be gained clearly, the energy of these thoughts are freed to influence your consciousness and you move in new, guided ways.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, any break attempt at a break from routine or taking a shortcut will result in the reward of more of the same in spades. It is a lovely date night, totally social and fast paced. Meet new people and enjoy yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say blocks to being self-reliant could make you susceptible to agreements and alliance you would not normally make.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Aristocat. “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glanconer. A good date night and good old Smooth Henry pops up. Figures! The lesson you need to learn here is if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Make friends, give them your email address and DO NOT bring them home.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Metal. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people in my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating through ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send Light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything is working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well, this is going to be an early day. The Cell Phone Tower next door, which I wish I could chop down, is getting more power. I think that means I’ll be microwaved shortly. They have to drill under my parking lot. They have both buildings blocked to the corner and the noise is unbelievable. I can’t hear myself think. I am trying to not get a headache. One thing about blackbirds, drills, trucks and a small army of men will not deter them from their bird feeder. It also did not keep old man Blue from his can of cat food.

Then Bitwit dropped three books on my head. I had bought a fake blackbird for Samhain and stuck it up in the bookcase over my head. For weeks she has been emptying my desk and I have no idea why. Finally, I found the bird on my desk and knew why. So, I moved it to where she can’t find it. She is seeking and dropping everything in her path on me. My Bitwit, the huntress! OUCH! I don’t think I am escaping this day without a headache.

Ah, and my prediction I dreamed: The Flu will return when the time changes to a location where the tomatoes are raised and half ripe. It will be worse.

No comments: