Friday, May 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-23-09

05-23-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Magnolia.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Magian: encapsulation. If you can balance the tow halves of your brain, intuitive verses rational, you will create a vibratory power that allows you to influence others. Your level of perception will rise. You can use this to trick and manipulate people but that would be just plain wrong.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, these next months are a good time to work on letting go of old hurts, wounds, methods and ways of thinking about money and property and start anew. For about a week there is an underlying irritation with elders and authorities. Expect the social swing to begin in the later afternoon as communications heat up. All is going great until early evening when there is a surprise emotional declaration and suddenly, old wounds concerning property and finances are opened and nothing is clear. Not only that, but electronic communications are malfunctioning.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you simply do not feel safe today. Is it a valid feeling or a left over from a previous time?

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Big Cat. “You’re full of awesome power. Anything is possible.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter: Dorcha. She arrives in the darkest of the night or the soul and brings nightmares and depression guaranteed to bring madness if examined too closely. But it is through this examination of your shadow side that growth comes. The riddle is always: how much is enough?

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Earth. The Dog finds conflict today. Today is NOT an auspicious day for gambling or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “In order to create abundance and to fulfill my Soul’s deepest desires, I not let go of any hostility, criticism, resentment, or irritation toward myself and toward others. I choose to fill every moment of my life with joy, detachment, humour and love. I celebrate my life.”
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The ducks have no returned but I think I am growing webbing between my toes. It just won’t stop raining! The cats have finally settled down and sleep through the thunderstorms without destroying my world. My face is still throbbing. I am getting my work done as best I can.

No comments: