Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 05-06-09

05-06-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, my owner.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Yellow and the incense is Bay Laurel.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Swords: destruction. Easily made promises could not be kept. You are no longer in the circle of the trusted. You should have learned not to take on more than you could comfortably handle but you didn’t. There is a limit time in the day, so do not forget your own needs before agreeing to help others.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, after a restless night, you are not in a good mood all day. Stay far away from money and property issues unless you want to see how bad of a mood everyone else is in.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is not the day to satisfy your inner child.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Alley Cat. “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Rarr. He is pure energy and I have a feeling he is going to be what disturbs your sleep. There is no way to stop him except to not let things get out of hand in the first place. Get out your soothing candles, calming oils and gentle music. Then you may be able to channel this energy into something less destructive.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Metal. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a good day. This not an auspicious day for anything.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and I dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I woke at the usual time and opened my eyes to see an orange chrysanthemum wearing white tights dancing the Highland Fling on top of the armoire. So I did what any sensible person would do. I watched for a minute and closed my eyes. Then I went through the possibilities. Number one is; I am still asleep. Nope, when you wake up call is Napoleon jumping in the middle of your stomach, you are definitely awake. Number two is the pharmacy sent me the wrong blood pressure medicine yesterday and this stuff has quite a street value. Will check that one later. Three: this is an after image but the room is very dark because of my migraines, so most of the Universe is grey and white. I know there is nothing orange over there and after images do not dance the Highland Fling, even in Scotland. Four is even simpler, the Fae are playing with me again, but why??? Well, I cleared all of the first three. I have the right meds, there is nothing orange over there at all not being one of my favorite colors and I am awake. So why were the Fae playing with me. As it turns out, by the time I got here at the shop I realized I was way sicker than I thought I was and they were trying to delay me and keep me at home. Their methods leave a bit to be desired. I mean an orange chrysanthemum in white tights. What sort of symbol is that?????

No comments: