Monday, February 8, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for Feb. 9, '10

02-09-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Ginger. Today is the Lebanese St. Marion’s Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:43 AM EST and things take on a more formal and somber aura.
This afternoon, the wraps come off changes that are nothing more than cosmetic as real change moves ahead and good news about money is received. This also means a lot of people with big egos are going to be very aggravated someone noticed they have no clothes.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Aeon: realization. A fresh inner energy bubbles to the surface today and with it, clarity. It is time to focus on what will be. The answers are in front of you though it may require walking in the other person’s shoes for a while. In the Kabala, this is the fifth sense that is emerging: quintessence. This is the ability to sense the energy between all people and all things.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Be aware of your environment and do something for Mother Nature or she will bury you under a few more feet of snow.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Woman: “Revel in your sensuality and passion. Do things that make you purr.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Initiation greets us today and this singer only arrives at points of major transition. All of this was hinted at yesterday. This is the singer that tests us to see if we are really ready for the transitions. It isn’t enough to want the new, you must be ready for it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Metal. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “In order to create abundance an to fulfill my Soul’s deepest desires, I now let go of any hostility, criticism, resentment, or irritation toward myself and others. I choose to fill every moment of my life with joy, detachment, humour and love. I celebrate my life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Never, ever, underestimate a cat’s nose! I have some Omega 3 6 9 complex which is essentially fish oil capsules. For some strange reason, they made them lemon flavored. I had no intention of chewing them, but they smell like lemon. If you think that fooled Napoleon one split second, you are nuts. His nose was in the bottle like it was yogurt. However, I must say Napoleon is the best of the best. Purdy von Sweets has driven me insane on my lap. She will not sit still. Flame was about to be returned to the wild as she would not leave me alone. I was trying to Bluetooth enable my phone and it is impossible to do with a cat on your lap reaching for everything. So everything sits in a shoe box until I can get rid of the cat.
Then I tried to type around Purdy and that was a disaster. George came in last night and asked how I manage to type with Napoleon on my lap and his chin on my mouse pad on the laptop. I use an external mouse. He doesn’t move, so I just reach over him. Try doing that with Purdy von Sweets’ paws wrapped around your wrist.
I am feeling somewhat better today and the whole gas thing is slowly abating. I am still burping every other minute but the pain is pretty much gone. I wish I knew what causes this. I guess I am going to have to see another doctor. Oh, goodie…..I can’t wait….L
The whole Palin hand flap is just one nail in the coffin. Kids don’t even write on their palms any more. Look folks, I am a professional speaker. There is no possible way I would have notes on my hands. It is just tacky. I work from an outline which is on paper because I can’t afford a teleprompter or I have the lecture memorized. If it includes a bunch of facts, I might use 3x5 cards. It’s time for her to return to sport casting, if they will have her. Good Goddess, if you can’t remember the three major points of your party, it is time to go home and quit. I mean, this is something you are supposed to believe in. This is supposed to be your philosophy of life, your guiding principles and you need them written on your hand and even worse, you actually need to consult them! Can you imagine the Pope needing to have the ten commandments written on his hands? I think not. Obviously, this woman doesn’t believe a word that is coming out her mouth or she is an idiot. Take your pick. Neither bodes well for her followers. And so I must ask, who is writing everything she is supposed to be thinking. Shouldn’t we be looking at that person?
And then we move on to a statement I am going to paraphrase: “We need a leader not a law professor.” First off, that makes no real sense as it assumes no professor of law can be a leader. I had no idea they were mutually exclusive particularly since just about every member of congress is a lawyer. A law professor is just one step up from that. Somehow I think a man who actually knows constitutional law is an asset in a leadership position but apparently in the Republican party, the ability to smile, mouth platitudes and look good on camera is what makes a good Bush, errr Reagan…. I mean president. I really didn’t realize there was a maximum IQ requirement for the job. My bad.
The Super Bowl is over and someone won. I don’t follow football. I did notice one thing interesting. Have you noticed how the crime rate takes a nosedive on Super Bowl weekend? Now if I was a Republican, I would conclude that all sports fans are criminals otherwise, the crime rate would remain the same. This is why they don’t want me to join their party. I can do faulty logic with the worst of them.

No comments: