Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forecast for Feb. twelve, '10


02-12-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is rose and the incense is rose. Today is the real Lincoln’s Birthday.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the New Moon is on Saturday. Just giving you some warning. It will be in Aquarius, so computer projects are particularly favored with this 4 week period.
The Chinese New Year is Sunday.
For about a week, expect ego conflicts with elders and authorities.
For the weekend, there will be a lot communicating going on. It can go one of two ways. It can turn into a ‘bitch’ session or pity party about everything that is wrong and how the “man” is ruining your life, or you get some constructive advice on how to make changes and get to work. Decide which event you want to attend.
Either way, the morning is explosive emotionally so be careful out there on the road!

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. Everyone is vaguely dissatisfied with life today. Maybe it is time to clean out the “friends’ closet and get rid of the people who are really holding you back. But first, you have to know who you are and what you want. When people constantly seem to attract the wrong people in personal relationships, it may be because they are not facing who they really are and what they are. I remember a “friend” who kept attracting men who dumped her within a week, usually without a word to the wise and leaving her with no closure what so ever. If you managed to question one of them, the reason usually turned out to be really superficial. However, a really good look at her and I discovered that was exactly how she treated others, meanly and superficially. So, I dumped her, too. The mark of a person’s character is how they treat strangers they are certain they will never meet again. If you have someone who is always belittling people they see, take heed, you are being belittled when you are not around, too. If someone is always shoving to the front of the line, you will be shoved aside, too. These people do not have friends; they have potential victims. So if this is happening to you, either you have victim printed on your forehead and they sense it, or you are one of them.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today dreams can come true.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Goddess: “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Lys of the Shadows is about today. She is fae that helps all who help and helps you find the help you need. The poor thing is really over worked lately, so give her a thank you when she flits by today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is water. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Tonight’s forecast is brought to you by Lady Jayne, Queen of the known and unknown universes. Picture included in those applications that take pictures. She forgot her crown in the picture.
One thing about a cat, whatever you want them to do, no matter how much they wanted to do it, the less likely they are to do it. Lady Jayne always wants behind me on the pillow. Now that I am trying to get her out of my way so I can do the forecast, she hate that location. She keeps jumping on me and this is no light weight cat. I am going to bruised tomorrow. And she refuses to eat her dinner and Mr. B. is eating it. Should I just call this Cat Wars?
I have concluded that going to doctors wears me out more than plowing the north 40 with a mule. I absolutely could not move today. I slept most of it. I am still moving like I am in slow motion. My brain is slightly waking up but don’t expect much. Mostly I have been trying to do some new things, like create lists, on Facebook. Eventually I will get it down pat. That is when I have to face the fact that I don’t know how to edit a list. It is always a new thing with a computer. You never stop learning and when you do and you‘ve got everything right and just the way you like it, some idiot changes the program. I think life works that way, too.