Friday, February 26, 2010

Forecast for 02/27/10

02-27-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Sandalwood. Today is Threepenny Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 7:52 PM EST.
The next couple of days are excellent for channeling and mediumship. Be sure to ask how to solve old problems and let go of old hurts as you will be able to get the answers.
The morning is pleasant but aggravation starts afternoon. Some will be cheering as others get their just rewards but more revealing will be those who aren’t cheering. Expect some explosive outbursts. Then everything goes really fuzzy. There are arguments. Vague uneasiness prevails and you may feel unexpectedly ill. By evening you will be better so just take a nap and don’t push yourself.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Art: verification. Go back over your recent choices and see if they are valid. You need moderation in all things and a detached attitude to succeed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Try to rise about your problems today and have a little fun.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cheshire Cat: “Smile! Share your joy with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Arval Parrot is around to remind us to communicate clearly and his could not be a more timely message. It might be a good idea to ask people to repeat back what they think they heard today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is earth. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and I dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I fell for the oldest trick in the book. Oooooh, they were so sneaky. I went with George to the dermatologist for his appointment and while I was there, I thought I should get the directions on my prescription clarified. I don’t care what anyone says: Apply twice a week on Sunday does not make sense. Well, they were going to have to get my records brought back from the place they send them and the nurse would call me. Fine, I will watch the movie in the waiting room while George gets tortured. Ah, but don’t I want to come in with him and lend support? Nah, he’s a big boy. Out comes the nurse. Let me explain your prescription and look at your skin. Sure, she lured me in with samples. In comes the dermatologist and I innocently ask if my biopsies are back. Oh, yes, we have them right here. Your spots are precancerous and since you’re here, why don’t we burn them off? OUCH! I was trapped. They had already tortured George with the lidocaine. She had the liquid nitrogen in her hand, there was no escape. She made like she was looking at my skin and had that dreaded bottle in the other hand! Well, I won’t be sleeping on my back, my left side or my right side which the hurt shoulder. I think I shall have to learn to levitate by bed time. Then they placated me with samples, coupons and some more skin cream. I know the plastic surgeon tattled on me that I can run fast.
Folks, do not mess around with acid reflux. After I wound up in the ER from taking the prescribed dose of omeprazone (spelled wrong), bloated to twice my size and in excruciating pain for a day and a half, I resorted to antacids at night to solve the problem. I was only fooling myself. Every night, the pain returned and I took a few pills and it went away. Then, it seem that things just weren’t moving down my esophagus right. A few bites of food in the morning and burning began. Finally it got so bad and I felt like the food was stuck there, that I could barely eat in the morning. Then I couldn’t eat anything dry, not even a pancake. That was when I made an appointment with a doctor. He knew exactly what was wrong with me. You see, untreated, acid reflux causes the opening at the top of your stomach that you are splashing with acid to close and that is what is happening to me. It has severely restricted. It can completely close. So, in the middle of March I shall have a tube going down one end and up the other and I am looking forward to that like a root canal. Oh, I forgot, that’s next week. Guess what, a root canal even scares surgeon. Is nice to know there is something they are afraid of. I can always sic my dentist on him or better yet, my hygienist. I think she has more sharp tools.
Napoleon is extremely upset I have been missing today. I am more upset. This has not been a good day in Janice’s body land. However, unlike most days when he would get even, he has just been giving me dirty looks. I think he knows I’m hurt.
I hate to admit it, but we were lured over to Walmart by the cheap Emachine laptop. I love Emachines and still mourn the passing of mine in Hurricane Wilma when even two surge protectors failed to protect it and it was off. Well, it turns out, it wasn’t supposed to be in this weeks sales flier. It is coming in next week, all TWENTY of them, and will be sold out in minutes. This is why I hate Walmart aside from the fact I used to work for them. Trust me, that is reason enough. They advertise something and they know they are not going to have adequate stock. They just want to get you in the store and in case you hadn’t noticed, the department these “deals” are in is always in the center back of the store. That way you have to walk through the entire store and they figure they will get you on something while you are there. Unfortunately, they have the only cheap shoes George can wear. Got him two pair for less than 30.00. Now I will avoid being suckered in by them for at least another six months or so.
While awaiting the doctor, I was reading a Newsweek (I think) from January of this year. The head of the Federal Reserve was profiled. Forget the economic stuff. Buried in the article was an aside about how Bush had spent an entire meeting of the board ridiculing this man for wearing tan socks. So he convinced everyone to wear tan socks to the next meeting to aggravate Bush. Wait a minute, people. The president of the USA at that time, George Bush, when the housing bubble had already burst, the banks were going under, Wall Street was tanking and we were teetering on the brink of a Depression worse than the last one, was more concerned about the man’s fashion choice in socks than the economy and spent an entire meeting on it. Does anyone have any questions as to how we got where we were? Then reread this paragraph. What have the people elected to the Republican party as leaders: two year olds? Please Goddess, let the man have been drunk or make certain the next roll of toilet paper he gets has instructions on it.
In other news, one Republican senator blocked the extension of unemployment benefits and COBRA. People will be dropped from the rolls starting next week so there are going to be a lot of hungry children out there by the end of the month. He was very upset he was missing the basketball game that night by having to work late in Congress. Why am I not weeping for him?
I got the long awaited J.D. Robb book: Fantasy in Death. I was beginning to think it was never coming out. I’ve been checking since Feb. 1st. Along with it I got Heather Graham’s Nightwalker. I can’t resist Native Americans, ghosts and a good murder mystery. So, aside from transplanting 6 strawberries and a petunia into their hanging sock, you know what I will be doing this weekend. Oh, I have a sneaky plan. I am just going to plant green beans everywhere I have a gap in plants in the yard. I love fresh green beans and they are a pretty plant. I going to just keep tucking veggies into the landscaping. I bought some purple podded pole beans to use as a screen in front of the fence. No one said you couldn’t eat your landscaping. Some of my neighbors have, literally, acres of grass that they spend a fortune on. WHY? If I’m spending money on a plant, I want something back from it.

No comments: