Saturday, February 27, 2010

Forecast for 02/28/10


02-28-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is gold and the incense is marigold.

Today is Purim.


FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Full Moon is at 11:38 AM EST in 9Virgo59.
The morning nitpicking makes it impossible to make money or expand your influence. Wait until things die down in the afternoon and evening to work on things. Although you really want to take care of details and get everything just so, another part of you is saying, why bother? Try to find balance.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Cups: fascination. Focus on just plain joy and positive thinking because other thoughts border on obsession and will be your downfall.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Honoring your true feelings will be very hard today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
The Cat that Got the Cream: “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Tabaira of the Waters oversees all water, healing springs and well and even the oceans. You can ask her help with healing while holding a glass of water in your hands. She will infuse it with her energies to help heal.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Earth. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts but it is for medical procedures, signing contracts, starting construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It has been a disappointing day. It rained and the temperature is 49 and dropping. But far more than that, the doctor gave me a new medicine which I had hope for. I awoke, bloated and in so much pain I could not sit up. Then the gas began coming up. Once I was able to actually move, I went on the net and pulled up the old medicine that had put me in the hospital and the new medicine. I know the drug rep sold him on this miracle drug. They didn’t sell my mail-order pharmacy on it as it quickly became apparent they would not pay for it. They suggested you buy over the counter. So I pulled up the old drug and discovered the difference between the two drugs is one Sodium atom and 50.00. I can get the sodium out of the salt shaker. In other words, I was taking the same thing that put me in the hospital. That is why I always try the sample before I buy the prescription. It really had a nice coupon, though. Next time I am checking the chemical formula. A little hint for those of you non-chemical speakers. If the chemical name has the same ending, the drug is a variation of the other one. In this case, not much of a variation at all except for the 50.00. The other drug costs around 4.00 for a 90 day supply. This stuff is around 50.00 for a 30 day supply and all that over sodium. You know how much salt costs.
Speaking of having nice coupons, so did the sample face cream the other doctor gave me. Too bad I awoke with my face completely broken out from it. Folks, if the drug company is offering you a great coupon, like 30.00, you really want to tell them where to put it because it sure looks to me like it is on something that is a bunch of crap and may really screw you up. That was two 30.00 or more coupons on crap I got yesterday.
So, as you can guess, my mood is not so great. I just hope my face calms down when I use the other cream so I am at least presentable on Monday. No makeup is going to cover these volcanoes I have going on my cheeks.
A new site is coming up on the net shortly: www.politifact.com . You can go there and check the facts to see if the candidate is telling the truth or living in fantasy land. It rates the accuracy of statements made by candidates.

No comments: