Saturday, February 20, 2010

Forecast for Feb. twentyone, '10

02-21-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is amber and the incense is hyacinth.
Today is the Chinese Feast of Lanterns.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Gemini at 1:47 PM EST.
For about a week, try to not take it so personally when your ideas for beautification are shot down. It has more to do with limitations and rules than the actual idea.
An unexpected emotional outburst may roll you out of bed early and you discovered old hurts have moved in for the morning.
By evening your energy finally picks up but your sensitivity is on high. Thus, there will be a lot of hurt feelings and a lot of people wondering what they did. All the pain and suffering shows you a way around the limitations but does little to bring any major change.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Swords: destruction. Easily made promises that were not kept have left you in the no longer trust worthy category. You took on more than you could handle so next time, honor your limitations and your needs.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This might be a good day to practice silence as music gets on people’s nerves at the moment.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Scaredy Cat: “Face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Glanconer is about and you had best watch out. If anything seems too good to be true, you can bet it or they are.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Water. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”Patience and serenity are now filling my mind and my heart. I trust the Divine Wisdom which is at the source of everything. I stay calm and peaceful. I love, respect and accept everyone and everything around me as an expression of the perfection of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The new sheets worked out fine for me. I don’t know how much I am going to like them in the summer because they remind me of flannel sheets. However, Napoleon refused to lay on the new linens. How dare I change the bed! I brought the old, now clean linens, in late and stacked them up and he jumped up on them without even giving me the tail flick. Wow, when they don’t even bother to tail flick you off, you know you have an angry cat. He slept on them all night. However, tonight, the desire to be beside Mommy has overridden the hatred of all things new.
I ran out of Activia and Napoleon was beside himself this morning. All I had was the free pint of plain Greek yogurt I got for buying something I wanted. That stuff makes a dill pickle look sweet. In the kitchen, he refused to touch it. So I put a couple of tablespoons in a little condiment dish and took it in the bedroom and held it for Napoleon. He had to close his little eyes but he managed to eat about a tablespoon full. Then he cracked one eye and looked at me as it to ask if that was enough. Heck, he beat my consumption so I let him go.
I am still exhausted and my knee has picked tonight to go out. This is not my idea of a Saturday night date.

No comments: