Monday, April 18, 2011

Okay......

Okay, here's the thing. I know you are reading this blog because you took the bait too many times I set out for you.
I am not responsible for your "bad luck", failure or a myriad of other things. Those are all your problems. I have better things to do than thrown curses at you. I succeed where you fail because I am older, more experienced and much better at what I do than you are. I am not doing anything to you.
However, I am getting really tired of the little curses because they are affecting the people around me and that is annoying me. So, get your little dolls out of the freezer, put your roots in the ground where they belong and cut the crap and do it fast, because if one more thing happens, I am going to do something. Once again, I am better than you are and you do not want to be on the receiving end of your own workings or spells coming back at you with a nice turbo assist. They will come back on you, multiplied.
So cease and desist, NOW!

No comments: