Thursday, April 28, 2011

Your Forecast for Friday, 04/29/11

We had a wonderful class with Wanda at Michael's in Deerfield tonight. I made such a perfect loop I just wanted to stare at it. Loops have always been my downfall in jewelry making but now I know the secret. I made a nice pair of earrings and George made quite a pair. I am sure I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

Today's Tarot Card is the Four of Swords. Don't be surprised if you don't feel like getting out of bed. This is an excellent day to turn into a germ-a-phobic.

The Moon enters Aries at 1:33 PM EDT, finally breaking the longest void of course I have ever seen. Things start moving but because it is the fourth quarter of the moon, stick to finishing up projects.

The only aspect today is an evening one that brings a sudden and nice surprise.
 The real Beltain is Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: