Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forecast for Monday, May 2, 2011

May Day will be over soon. My tools will be readied. My new sales book dedicated. My new jewelry making enterprise is begun. I just wish I didn't want to keep everything I make! I have a pair of money earrings made with Cinnabar yin/yang beads, black goldstone beads and snowflake obsidian hearts. Not only do they bring money but the snowflake obsidian grounds it and holds it for you. Now, if I didn't have two cinnabar frogs that are going to become earrings, you might never pry those out of my hands. Making jewelry isn't as easy as it looks. I have to practice my loops daily to keep in shape or I may revert to the old lopsided ones!

My big extravaganza was getting 40% off my chain nose pliers, 15% off my beads and 10% off my entire order at Michaels'!!! It still cost me enough to have me selling my nice crystal protection earrings. They are a dark red crystal for protection and a clear drop crystal for more protection. They are very elegant. No one will guess what they really are.
If you want to see pictures, you will have to go to The Cosmic Salamander facebook page because I have not been able to upload a picture in Blogger in over a month.

Today's Tarot Card is the Four of Swords reversed. There will be no rest for the weary or the slightly sick today. The little demons with pitchforks are pronging you.

The Moon enters Taurus at 1:58 AM EDT ending the void of course and making everyone territorial, stingy and generally out for themselves.
An aspect lasting all week has you chafing at how much money decorations cost and upgrades seem out of sight. Limitations and people who waffle are on your hit list.
Your overnight dreams were romantic and psychic so make certain you write them down. Good news for teachers and those who have been wounded by life.Your lessons are learned and you have the kevlar vest. By afternoon, you will making changes in a responsible manner and those who are not contributing to your success are likely to be hitting the road, face down. The old Taurus Moon doesn't mess around.

The New Moon is at 11:51 PM PDT tonight and 2:51 AM EDT Tuesday, so it really is best to celebrate it on Tuesday when there are no aspects all day to thwart your planning. It is in Taurus, so this is really the week to make financial plans, work on property and settle legal disputes.

Mercury, my friends, is FINALLY out of the storm and you may proceed forward with caution. AND maybe, just maybe, the internet and our computers will start working right....nahhhh....that's way to much to ask.

No comments: