Monday, December 27, 2010

Forecast for Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I seem to be losing everything on the planet. Every time I reach for something, it is gone. I am about to lose my mind...no pun intended.
Today's Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands and the Eight of Cups Reversed. An old friend returns to the fold.
After quite a blow up in the afternoon with authorities or elders, the way to get around rules and regulations becomes apparent and by later tonight you are talking again. It is a little hard to swallow the line: "I was just kidding or giving you a hard time." I really wouldn't buy that one myself.
We left the plants covered at the Cosmic Salamander as it was quite cold when we arrived. This is our day off but I had to get my nasal rinse and...I needed jump rings at Michael's. Shoot...where is that package of jump rings. Oh no, not something else going missing.....!!!!!!  I QUIT! Oh, there they are. I think I need to sign off and take a nap. Perhaps that cappuccino mix had a little too much caffeine in it.

No comments: