Monday, February 7, 2011

Forecast for Tuesday, 02/08/11

Lord of the Forest
I have enjoyed my day off and done absolutely nothing! I refuse to even answer the phone. One needs a day off no matter what one does for a living.

Today's Tarot Card is the Ten of Swords. Beware of people stabbing you in the back. Caution is required.

Chiron enters Pisces at 3:00 PM EST. The wounded teacher in the sign of the sacrificial lamb. This is not a good place for things improving. The lessons are Karmic and people will tend to get what they deserve. False Prophets beware.

The day starts with a lot of energy and if you are running a space heater, check the wiring before you retire. This aspect can bring shorts and fires. You will start the day off with confidence and a good feeling.

Napoleon loves the new Greek yogurt I bought at Costco. I have not had this brand and he likes it. So do I. I bought some naval oranges at BJ's and I have to say, they are fantastic. I have been eating them for two days now.

No comments: