Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 02/02/11

The Little Blue pillow was getting too cramped for the
Queen Fionna.
Happy Groundhog Day. I think we know who is not even bothering to come out today. When I was a kid, they used to at least pretend it was a wild groundhog. Now Pete lives in a better house than I do! All he has to do is make one prediction a year. I have to work all year making predictions. Now you tell me; which is the dumb animal????
This leads me talk about Fionna the sneaky. I finally noticed last night that she always 'loses' the first piece of meat I throw to her. Then she whines and looks so sad I give her another piece. Miraculously, she then finds the first piece. I have been had, again!

Today's Tarot Card is the Sun reversed. This is a day to bide your time. You are not feeling quite yourself and your lack of confidence will undermine your efforts.

The New Moon is in 13Aquarius54 at 9:31 PM EST. Shortly thereafter you have a lunar conjunction with Mars in Aquarius so expect nationwide power outages, electrical shorts and communications failures as everything over loads!
Dreams are prophetic tonight about social matters. For the next week it is party and be vague about everything time. But all the play, poking and teasing can lead to emotional outbursts. That has authorities denying all responsibility and faking a play at soothing us. Just keep in mind they are not as sensitive to anyone's needs as they want us to believe.

Today is also the Chinese New Year and this is the Year of the Rabbit. I am a Rabbit! I have no idea if that is good or bad.

The first house of the Zodiac is ruled by Mars and Aries. It creates your physical appearance and  focuses your ego on yourself. It shows how you express yourself. When the Sun enters Aries, Spring begins and thus the 1st House is the place of new beginnings. So, when people say you don't look like your sun sign always remember that the sign in the first house and any planets there have the most control over your physical appearance. That sign will control where your new beginnings begin.

No comments: