Sunday, August 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-03-09

08-03-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!

A Message from the Microwits: We have exorcised Poley from the bathing room. It is all ours! Well, we let mommy in to nurse us on the pretty new chair. The humans still come in, but it IS ALL OURS!

Full Moon on Wednesday!

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is gray and the incense is Lily.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Wands: regeneration. After a catastrophe you can seek revenge or rebuild. Which do you think is the better way toward success?

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Pallas enters Libra at 3:32 AM EDT. For a couple of days there is talk of change but it must be done carefully, precisely and in everyone’s best interests. Your thoughts are at odd with what elders and authorities have in mind. Are you ay dreaming on the job? This evening a trusted mentor shows the way around road blocks.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Your inner power feels totally blocked today and a laxative won’t help. Try some physical activity.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Nip. “You could do with a pick-me-up. Try something you really like today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Indi. In a muddle? Confused? Here comes Indi with a few more choices to muddy the water. Just do it! Make up your mind. Throw dart or toss coins but make a choice before Indi has you paralyzed with indecision.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Metal. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is true. You may never hear from me again. I learned how to expand my Farm Town farm today. Soon I shall own the world! Capitalist, who me? Fences tonight!
Lady Jayne came in for her Sunday petting extravaganza. She chased poor Napoleon and Purrbie out. Now she is refusing to share her food with Josephina. She eats first. Then the rest can have the leftovers. She is royalty. Josephina is only a Lady in Waiting. Yup, waiting for Jayne to close her eyes…..
I am still totally enjoying The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny. With at least two months recovery ahead of me, I shall have to get the rest of the series.

No comments: