Thursday, August 27, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/28/09

08-28-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo. Fear me! Help me! Mommy went vegetarian last night. I can not, I will not, eat black beans and rice. Don’t even mention that green broccoli stuff. Where’s the meat? I repeat: Where’s the meat? I know she brought a package of roast beef home. Why is she doing this to me? I am handsome. I am sweet. I am Boogaboo. I want lobster again. Daddy gave the shell to the raccoons. No fair, I could have gotten a few more molecules of lobster out of it.

Message from Mommy: I really hurt my teeth eating the wonderful lobster George brought home on Wednesday, so I have to eat soft food. The cats are not liking this transition. I have had to hide all the lunch meat. Oh well, teeth get better and maybe I can graduate to chicken by the weekend. I know the cat lobby wants an herbed organic chicken from BJ’s.

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is rose and the incense is yarrow.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Cups: conviction. No two people see the same thing, the same way. You don’t have to agree to just let them talk. Encourage them. You’ll learn a lot that way.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the next couple of days are good for self promotion as long as your presentation is good looking. This afternoon money loosens up and grab it while you can. By evening the restrictions are back but this time around, you have learned a valuable lesson from your experiences and no longer fear them.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is hard to find peace of mind today, so settle for relaxation.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catnap. “Take it easy. Curl up and relax.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for a Collective of Pixies. The Pixies are on the move and you had best get the music out and start dancing.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is wood. The Boar finds conflict today but the dog has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people in my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating through ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send Light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything I working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Wow, the DMV sure is different since the computer age. George went over to get his senior eye and ear test. You have no idea how I fear the hearing test. Can I pass it even with hearing aides? I doubt it. Anyway, I managed to snag an appointment someone cancelled at the last moment and we were first in line. He was in and out within 15 minutes. I remember when the process was an all day affair of lines and frustration.
I got my -I have no idea what they are called- but they are what Muslim women in Indonesia wear to cover their heads. One set looks like what Flappers wore and the other one is sort of a baseball cap but the brim points down rather than out. They all cover my bandages nicely and they are beautiful. I shall try eventually to get pictures. Now, I must have more. Maybe I can work something out so I can resell them over here.

No comments: