Friday, August 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/29/09

08-29-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Happy Birthday George!

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo, please help! Mommy is still vegetarian. It is horrible. No steak, chicken, lobster or pork has passed my little teeth to my tummy. How can you fear a vegetarian cat?
I am Fiona, scourge of all cats. Fear me! I don’t need meat, I have brains. I also had that wonderful stuff that comes in the little jars but I had to fight Princess Probe for it.
Message from Mommy: Fiona is proving to be the smartest and sneakiest of the Microwits. Last night George brought home a huge apple box from Costco, figuring that being all reinforced and with handle holes, it would be perfect to carry stuff around he was rearranging. Naturally, Precious thought it was perfect for sleeping but he only managed to stand it on the shortest end. This morning Purdy von Sweets crawled on top of the box and went to sleep. In went Fiona and up went the little claws through the hand hold right into Purdy’s side. Purdy immediately jumped up and reached back through the hole to swat Fiona, but her arm wasn’t long enough. So Fiona was just laying there swatting Purdy’s paw. Purdy jumped down, went into the box and slapped the daylights out of Fiona. Keep in mind, I do not interfere as long as the claws are sheathed. Did Fiona learn her lesson? Heck no! She has been waiting for another cat to go to sleep on the box. I really hope my teeth are ready because I want some Costco hamburger! I found an old jar of baby food and gave it to them. Wow, those cats do love baby food, but Boogaboo is still whining for meat.

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is blue and the incense is Magnolia.

Happy Day of Thoth. Thoth was the creator of the Universe and all Magic. He is the warrior healer. The evil eye jewelry are his amulets.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Wands: fortitude. This is not the time to desert your principles. Weaker people will desert you. You are better off without their dead weight around your neck.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 10:44 AM EDT. Suddenly, even authority figures are proposing change but those who are in their comfort zones are going to fight loudly and long against anything that smells like change. By evening expect arguments and social events turn into war zones.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say reach for higher consciousness today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Fee Lion. The Fee Lion is closely related to cats who are experts at laying guilt upon their owners. He is known as “slight accusation” or Accusation of Slight. He is the creature on your shoulder whispering in your ear as begin to goof off: you should have…..and he has a list. So, you might as well get thing done.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is fire. The Rat finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is an auspicious day for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the light within every human being. I love, respect and accept each person as the manifestation of the Divine Will on earth. IN so doing, I allow those around me to manifest the best of their being. Together we bring healing, beauty and freedom into our world for the highest good of all.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well, the hamburger was literally swimming in blood. Now, I like blood but I am not paying for it by the pound! So the cats will be sharing a chicken with me. Since tomorrow (the 29th) is George’s birthday, we now have apple pie, ice cream and whipped cream. Just for the record, ice cream is cheaper than whipped cream and heavy cream so…WHAT IS IN ICE CREAM????
I was worried about going out without a hat. Yesterday I wore my little hats and just that tiny amount of pressure on a scalp that is stretched to its limits had caused a lot of pain today. Turns out what I should have worried about was needing a boat to get back. Even though the pain is now pins and needles…really, really hot ones…I am still cutting the pill into quarters tonight because I hate waking up feeling like someone hit me in the face with a sledge hammer and wondering where I put my Costco card and it is in my hand. That is the effect of one low dose pain killer cut in half at night on me. So if you think you are functioning while using these drugs, folks, it’s the drugs talking.
Napoleon is sitting at the door giving me the evil eye. First off, I put ear medicine in his little ears and secondly, I left and went to Costco. He is determined he will keep me here all day like he has been for over a month. His nose is totally out of joint.

No comments: