Monday, August 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-04-09

08-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!

Message from Poley: I will not be run out of the rain room by those Microwits. They aren’t much bigger than midges. I will hold my ….OUCH…..OHHHH….OUCH…I’m going, I’m going.

Message from the Microwits: Ahhh, but there are four of us and we are young, bouncy and teething….



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Geranium.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Aeon: realization. Fresh energy and new clarity arrive to help you on your quest for answers that have evaded your recently. Do some mental house clearing. Watch how people interact. There are subtle messages there.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 5:08 PM EDT. The morning is filled with surprises as you discover higher ups actually do value you and your work. For those who have been nice and good, Pallas delivers a boon of good Karma and something pretty this afternoon. As to the rest…save that lump of coal you may need it for heating this winter.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Happily Ever After seems far away today but distance is just a trick of perception.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Suit. “Be daring. Be Wild. Be bold.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery who was kissed by the Pixies. Give love and receive love. She opens your heart to all the love that is out there waiting for you.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I will no longer be brave. I will take my pain pill. I say this because I spent the entire night tossing, no, not really…I have to remain still…but I was awake. All of this because I decided like an idiot to see if I could forego the last pill I normally take. An hour later I had to take it and then it takes almost an hour to take effect so around 6:30 this morning, I checked my email, checked my farms, made George a pot of coffee and cursed myself for being an idiot. I finally got a nap around 11 AM after a fight with the Target auto renewal system for prescriptions. It kept hanging up on me and as you can guess, when we got there, it had not taken the reservation. So we had to hang around Target for 20 minutes and any other evening that would have been a shopping excuse. This evening it was an exercise in trying to sit on the horrible metal bench they provide outside the pharmacy. I did shop a little. I love their Archer Farms White Cranberry Strawberry yogurt and I needed more Activa. This isn’t the time to mess with my gut bacteria. I need all the immune system I can muster.
Anyway, it turns out the cats like yogurt. After I have my night time cup, Napoleon sits on my lap and licks the container as I slowly turn it so he won’t miss a spot. It is times like this that he longs to be a Siamese with a long narrow snout. As it is, he has a very patient Mommy who lets him get every last spot his tongue can reach. Then we curl up together and try to sleep. The Microwits would like to have their own yogurt feast but I let them have the day time containers. I use yogurt to buffer the pills I take because they really tear your stomach up if you don’t take them with food.
My latest ugly development is itching where my scalp is totally numb. That is REALLY an itch you can’t scratch. You are numb there so how the heck is it itching???? Over a third of my scalp has no feeling in it. If I make it through this I shall have to very careful with hair products as I won’t know if something is burning me or not.
And to put the cherry on this rotten sundae, last night the TV blew up. Yes, blew up. There was a huge whomp, the smell of burning electronics and that was the end. So I stayed up even longer to make certain it wasn’t going to catch on fire. Well, it is about 15 - 20 years old so I guess it owes me nothing BUT I just paid 50.00 for the darned converter box! I hate digital anyway. We can’t get many channels here, the picture is constantly breaking up and I had stopped even trying to watch a program. The last 8 minutes were guaranteed to dissolve into nothingness so I have no idea how any program ended. I shall just stick to books.
Tonight I will probably finish The Brutal Telling and let me tell you…IT IS GOOD! Mark your calendars for the October release, get on the library lending list, preorder it…..BUT GET IT! However, I have a complaint. All these mystery novels are exercises in eating. Here I am reading at 1 AM and they are talking about shrimp salads, warm brie and luscious sandwiches and I am drooling. Good Goddess, I think I gain weight reading!!!
Oh yes, the Microwits are teething again and nothing is safe, particularly your fingers. Bluemantoo is now requesting he be called Mr. B., which was his name in his last life. Boogaboo has adopted Napoleon as a role model. Fiona has adopted his sister, Josephina, as a role model. Flame is trying to figure out what color she is and where she fits in this. Good luck with the color question because I can’t figure out what color to call her mother and I’ve raised cats since I was sixteen. She looks like a Picasso cat.

No comments: