Monday, August 31, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/01/09

09-01-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo. Fear meeeeeeee…Why do I keep falling behind this entertainment center? The Napoleon has to reach down and pull me out by the scruff of my neck and then the indignity of it all, he washes all the dust off me. Is this any way for big, mean Tom cats to behave, I ask you?????
Message from Mommy: I can’t help but wonder how long it is going to take Boogaboo to figure out he can’t hit the 4 inch top of the TV at 30 MPH and stop on a dime? So, he slides off the top, down the back and down behind the entertainment center. If it weren’t for Napoleon, he would still be there.
Message from Fiona: My paws are nice and clean. I can’t understand why Mommy can’t keep her legs clean.
Message from Mommy: Yetch, you filthy little demon. You ran across the wet floor, into the kitty pan and then jumped up my legs which are now streaked with brown. When I get my hands on you….

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will not be at the shop until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….but I will be on line doing readings.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Ginger.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Moon: gratification. Constantly changing your mind and your moods is confusing everyone. Can you see why no one wants to be around you. Take a good look at your life style and see if you are driving people away.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, September starts with a bang as morning brings communications flowing fast and furious. It seems like you’ve got mail, everywhere and the phone won’t stop ringing. Pay close attention to the electronic communications as they will bring the best news. You are tempted to say yes to a social invitation this afternoon though something seems a little off. Don’t do it because later tonight you will not be feeling or acting your best.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is good day to back away from others and awaken your true self.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Up on the Cat Walk. “You’re the center of attention. Strut your stuff.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gloominous Doom. He wrote the worst case scenario handbook. He is best friends with Murphy. If you want a pity party, he is guy to organize it. Just keep in mind once you start feeling sorry for yourself, it is a quick trip to giving up and then you never will solve your problems.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is earth. The Rabbit finds conflict but the Rat has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
It was a rough night. I know it means the nerves are reconnecting but couldn’t they have waited until the healing was over? I managed to drive to Target to get my pads to dress the wound, but it started hurting like someone slicing through my forehead with a knife and George had to take over driving. I guess it is going to be a while before I drive anywhere on my own. Now I just feel like someone is sticking red hot pins in my forehead and scalp.
The really good news is, the pet store got Turtle’s favorite food in. Last night she heard the pellets rattling in the bag and that little head jerked up and I got the beady eye stare that means: you had better not run out of pellets because I am not eating that other stuff! Now the other stuff is perfectly good turtle food in a can but she doesn’t like it. I even have a spoiled turtle! We took her to Homestead and she had a fit because the water was different! She can really throw a tantrum.
I am trying to get some work done. I have some laundry in the machine. Today is sterilize your towels and pillow slip day. I am very paranoid about the wound. I managed to wash another cabinet down. I just do what I can and keep moving around the house in a circular pattern. I know it is a strange way to clean but it works for me. Of course, when George returns to work tomorrow, it will be easier to clean without him in the middle of it. For some reason he takes exception to me spraying him with Clorox clean-up.
I can’t believe it is the first day of September. I don’t even remember August. My surgery was on July 13th. It was a Monday. It’s been 6 weeks of confinement. I feel like I am serving a sentence!

No comments: