Sunday, August 30, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/31/09

08-31-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo. Fear me! Mommy finally stopped eating those horrible veggies and bought a chicken from Costco. Then she deboned it. I got the biggest, bestest, meatiest piece and stole it right out from under those bigger cats. Then I hid in the hallway with it and ate until I could chew no more. Then I tired to sleep on it but my sneaky sister, Fiona, pulled it right out from under me while I was trying to nap.

Message from Mommy: All the cats are celebrating my return to being able to chew meat. If Boogaboo doesn’t stop challenging the bigger cats, I am going to be patching the little idiot up. You do not mess with Josephina when she has meat. Heck, she scares me! Those eyes are positively evil looking.

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….AND the good news is, I should be back on line doing Tarot readings Tuesday. I am sure my silly ear piece is here somewhere. If not, I will go to speaker. The only good thing about a blackberry is it has one good speaker in it.




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is ivory and the incense is hyssop.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Pentacles: foundation. Take stock of the world around you and how it is moving and then update your arsenal of abilities. Getting rid of old habits opens you up to a brand new way of seeing things.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 11:43 PM EDT. For about a month, we have the desire to really cut corners in health, food and details. If you do, old wounds will surface. Authorities and elders make surprise emotional declaration.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is hard to rise above your problems but unless you do, you will not succeed in starting new projects.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Spirit Dancer. I think this is her first appearance for us. She promotes self expression, freedom and exploration. She will help you focus on the process of the project. Spontaneity must be balanced with planning and hard work to succeed.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is earth. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”There is no need to rush. Time is working in my favor. With God’s help, everything falls back into place in a perfectly appropriate way for my highest good. I stay calm an confident, I take the time to celebrate the perfection of the moment with serenity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I swear I am at BJ’s buying cat food every other day. I think they have learned to open the cans because I am certain I am not feeding them that much. Lady Jayne has moved in with me which has Napoleon’s nose totally out of joint but all cats know; you don’t challenge Lady Jayne. She has huge faux Persian paws and she knows how to hit with them. She also knows how to grab my hands and force me to pet her. If I wear out, my nose will do. It is amazing how much energy you find when a cat is rubbing their chin and drooling on your nose. Late last night Napoleon made me get up and set the water fountain up in the bedroom. He wants his water properly chilled by the air conditioner. Do you think my cats are spoiled? Maybe just a tad……
I am hoping the new fragrance oils come in next week. They will be inexpensive and I can get more of them unlike the previous brand which was always a crap shoot. In my Universe the bad news is the minimum order….but I will do my best to keep the stock up. Providing George doesn’t electrocute himself working on the Air conditioner at the shop…in which case I become a well off widow and move to the farm I always wanted…I may be back in the shop sooner than expected. I looked at my forehead last night and for the first time I can actually say I see it closing up. Of course the scalp is pulled so tight I can barely stand to touch it. I can’t even put a scarf over my head without pain. Soon, I will be able to wear my hats…I hope.

No comments: