Monday, August 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/11/09

08-11-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it! Having just gotten the bill for my co-payments, the only one going anywhere is the hospital and doctors. I don’t have bus fare left.

Message from the Microwits: A mean cat pulled the heat exchange hose out of the ac and it got so hot all we could do was lay on the floor. Mommy couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Daddy didn’t feed us this morning and he didn’t come home until late. Now he won’t give us a steak animal he brought home. He’s mean!
Message from Mommy: I fed those ungrateful little wretches this morning and they hung around waiting for George to feed them swearing they were starving when they were so full they could have rolled across the floor. It didn’t get that hot! At least they didn’t have Lady Jayne on them like I did.




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is Ylang-Ylang.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Pentacles: authority. Do not divulge all because all your friends are not your friends today. Hidden talents may surface but keep quiet about them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, aggravation with limitation is overcome by intellectual solution, lots of energy and faith in yourself this morning. The will be a profitable reward for your hard work. You have learned some hard lessons and this afternoon they give you little boost you need for success. It is an excellent afternoon for a psychic reading. Keep the romance to a mild flirtation.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say self reliance seems very far away today as you realize just how dependent you are on others.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catalog. “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter: Dorcha. She bring worries, nightmares and your inner shadows to life. Unlike the hobgoblin, her fears are real and can lead to madness and depression. She is the wolf at 2 AM. But through all of this, there are lessons that lead to growth, if you survive her visit in tact.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Earth. The horse finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion an restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action an I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

My lesson for the day is never tell George you are sick and can’t go to BJ’s or he returns with more than the Fridge can hold and breaks the piggy bank. He came home with expensive steaks, broccoli, tomatoes, cheese and mac and cheese, plus the eggs and milk we needed. Oh, and two packages of those Arnold’s rounds. Now I have hooked him on them. I have no idea when he is going to put it but I left him with it. Why, oh why, do manufacturers insist upon putting the freezer on top of the fridge? Are they in league with the chiropractors? Yes, you can buy one reversed, for a pretty penny. However, it is a pull out drawer which will teach you really fast why everyone buys upright freezers.
I finally got the void of course calendars up on the web site. I even put September’s up and got the September events up. Not much happens in August down here because it is just to darned hot and buggy. No, I didn’t say muggy. The mosquitoes will carry off.
It’s been a bad day pain wise and I am calling it an early night.
I did watch Twilight last night. It was good. Its probably just me, but I didn’t really find any of the vampires that attractive. There was way too much angst for me. Good grief: get a laxative! Give me Vincent Price any day or even Peter Cushing. Now they had elegance. I think the series was Bloodlines on Lifetime, but although he wasn’t my type, he played a good vampire. I begrudgingly give Tom Cruise credit, I did not think he could pull Lestat off, but he did. And that is my Vampire movie review until I find where the first season of TruBlood is hiding.
If I get really froggy tonight, I’ll watch Watchmen.

No comments: