Saturday, August 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/23/09

08-23-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Amber and the incense is juniper.

Today is the Roman festival of Vulcan. Enjoy an outdoor fire to night to placate the God Vulcan.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Cups: dissipation. Believe in yourself and take down the walls that not entrap rather than protect. You can do it.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the next week finally brings the change we have sought. Late tonight, good financial news arrives.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say so many goodies, so little time. It is really impossible to detoxify today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is the Cat with Nine Lives. “Fortune is on your side. Take some chances.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bodacious Bodach. This Old Man Fae is into tidying up our mess, organizing us and generally fixing whatever is wrong. Too bad he never gets it right, so if you know what is good for you, you will do it first.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is metal. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I recognize the Divine Self in each and everyone. I let go of all judgment. I am receptive to the highest and best in all. I love and acknowledge everyone as the expression of the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is a lazy Saturday with all the cat asleep and me, the only creature that is stirring. I’m a little out of it so don’t expect much.
I discovered the doctor had whacked a big piece of scab off last night when I went to change the dressing and the pain was just so much fun after the full washing and cleaning. Thus, I overslept this morning and am fuzzy. I had to take an extra half a pill to keep from tossing, turning and whining all night. I swear, I am going to frisk that man before I let him anywhere near me. I know he hides instruments in his coat pocket because he always approaches with empty hands and then…SNIP and YANK.
I started the morning with Purdy von Sweets jumping right in the middle of me, which elicited a yelp. So, I spent several minutes repeating, walk not leap, to them and it seems to have worked, for a while anyway.

No comments: