Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/19/09

08-19-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo and I will have breakfast with Mommy! She threw me out, again! I waited. I am cat. I am patient. She came out and put her tray down and went to get a second helping. As soon as it hit the tray, I was on it. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HUMANS EAT! It was horrible. She had a plate of tomatoes. I actually got some on my paw! And those horrible black specks made me sneeze! I didn’t mind being yanked off the tray. Tomorrow I go after the tapping thing. It must taste better because Mommy is keeping that kill all to her self. Why is Napoleon rolling his eyes?
Message from Mommy: I’ve got to do something about Boogoboo. He won’t eat eggs, green peppers or tomatoes but the little snot keeps jumping in plate. I am certain he was responsible for the sneak attack on my ass last night. I heard a thump and went out to check. It happened so fast all I had was scratches on my ass to prove it happened and not a single Microwit was visible anywhere. The other cats were asleep. I know it was them, but which one?

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will not be doing readings in until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is lilac

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Swords: desperation. Too much mental conflict brings on madness. Letting yourself get overwhelmed allows you to give up and play the martyr. Isolation gives you the ammunition to keep playing that game. Get out merge with society and do some good in the world.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.

Astrologically, for about a week social events are in full swing but they are for those who follow the rules, know their place and accept their lot in life. That doesn’t sound like much fun and it isn’t. With money on the short side, it is more a have fun or else scenario. Oh, and whatever you do, don’t make a mess.
For a couple of days you are aggravated no one has found a cure for those old hurts and injuries you have suffered. The healing is delayed.
The rest of the month finds the bean counters putting kibosh on any changes in the works.
This evening, a knee jerk reaction to money matters can put you right back where you started a few months ago. Think outside the box.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say a new opportunity is on the horizon. Be ready!

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Curiosity Killed the Cat. “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for She of the Cruach. She is the Great Goddess or mother and cruach is her cup from which all fertility an nurturing pours. Wrap yourself in her energies today and you will be protected and see how to grow.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts an fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am craving tomatoes. A long time ago I learned to honor my food cravings unless they were chocolate involved. When I was just a kid at my grandma’s I started craving fresh carrots. Now, you have to remember, I am psychic in a family of psychics. Well, Mother was aghast and ready take the bunch away from me but I remember Ma saying, “if you crave something, your body has a need for it.” I must have eaten at a dozen of them which is a lot for a small child. It was all I ate that day. Next day, my father picked us up to go on the road with him. It was summer and as usual, the car broke down. You know the old saying about the plumber’s wife never having running water? Well it seems to be true of all professions. My father was a mechanic from autos to aircraft and we were always breaking down. We had to walk to the nearest filling station as they were called back then and they all actually did repair work and stocked parts. We needed a water pump for it. My mother, who was heavily freckled, and had the ruddy red head complexion rather than the porcelain one I have, burned to a crisp. Because of all the Beta Carotene I had ingested the day before, I barely turned red, but I am certain it contributed to the cancer I am now fighting on my skin. After all, back then, the sun was good for you.
Like patchy fog, I have resigned myself to patchy hair since the operation. I am sure, looking at my scalp, it’s not coming back. So, I bought myself a wig. Yup, they had a Rachel Welsh wig on sale, we have the same face shape, and I bought it. So, for my debut at Pagan Pride Day in Ft. Lauderdale, I shall have my new wig on. As to whether I will be up to doing readings…we shall see.
I can’t believe it is 11 AM and 90 degrees. With that statement begins my confinement in the bedroom where the air is cool. I must be healing. I noticed last night the bandage is getting smaller.
Cats are very intuitive creatures, in case you didn’t know. I threw my hip out yesterday which is not only painful but makes it necessary to hop around on one leg since the other one is not taking any weight. Last night it was just horrible. Then, before dawn, Purdy von Sweets crawled into bed with, laid down next to me and placed all four feet on the hip and began pushing with a gentle applied pressure. Two hours later I could at least stand up and walk with far less pain and I think it is actually going to be all right. Of course being a cat, she has been claiming her reward in massive strokes and chin scratches all morning.
I know this is going to sound strange, but I swear the wild bees outside take a lunch break. Starting at 11 and going until around 12:30, there are only a few bees going in and out of the nest. Then it picks up again. Leave to me to not only get domestic bees but union bees. Is there a little whistle that goes off I don’t hear?

No comments: