Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-05-09

08-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!

Message from Poley: Princess Probe 2 has taken over the rain booth. She lets my sister and her kittens in but not ME! She is mean!



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Yellow and the incense is Bay Laurel.

Today is the Corn Moon.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Wands: equivocation. Your own ambiguity with others now brings ambiguity to your future. You reap what you have sown.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon is at 8:55 PM EDT at 13Aquarius43. This is a Lunar Eclipse. If you expect friends to aggravate you today, you will not be disappointed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s easy to fool yourself but today you need to be honest with yourself.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cats 22. “Feeling trapped? Think laterally and the answers will come.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. His message is simple, be true to yourself. Live life honesty and be real. Use compassion when dealing with others because a little tact never hurt anyone. If you aren’t dealing with people in a straight and honest manner, the person you are fooling the most is yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Water. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I’m afraid the only comment tonight is I am not having a good day pain wise. I plan on just relaxing and playing games.

No comments: