Monday, August 24, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/25/09

08-25-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Am I the only person who finds the fact that a film’s stars that grossed over 30 million dollars are sill living in virtual poverty in India while “Uncle Danny” lives in obscene wealth all over the world and the US? Maybe we should rename him: Uncle Tom. Seems appropriate to me. I for one will not be buying the DVD or supporting this or any of his future enterprises in any shape, form or fashion. And you wonder why the rest of the third world hates Americans? Wake up and smell the coffee. Do you think they didn’t see the Oscars? Can you imagine leaving all of that glitz and returning to a one room shanty in the garbage dump of India? Geez, where are all the right to lifers when they are needed? Oh, I forgot, save the fetuses because a shack beside an open sewer is waiting for occupancy.

Message from Boogaboo: I am Boogaboo. Fear me! I am the biggest, meanest cat on the block. I can fly. I can leap tall chairs. I can climb walls….My toes are twitching.

Message from Mommy: I leave my coffee cup unattended for one minute while I get my eggs to the table and what do I find? I find Boogaboo with his head in my coffee cup slurping! Am I going to be sitting at the table in 15 years, grey haired, sipping my coffee with a bunch of cats with white hairs in their coats, slurping coffee out of demitasse cups? Is this my future? Meanwhile, someone grab that insane kitten before he kills himself jumping off things….

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….If I manage to get my Tarot Cards delivered from the shop, I will back on line tomorrow. I also have to find my ear set for the cell phone. This may be too much to ask for in one day…finding two things.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is grey and the incense is basil.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. Watch out. You are being watched by a thief. This is day for honesty. If you get caught don’t try to wiggle free. Don’t be vindictive, be fair. Remember, your actions day can either win you future trust or not.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mars enters Cancer at 1:15 PM EDT and Mercury enters Libra at 4:18 PM EDT. For the next couple of days, arguments at home tend to be centered around balance and decorating. If you keep the compliments coming you can maintain the peace. It’s either that or just say, “Is there something in your teeth?” and hand them a mirror. That’ll keep them busy for hours.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say honoring your true feeling is hard when you are concerned about what others will think. The answer is in that sentence.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is The Cat’s Out of the Bag. “Oops! Quick thinking needed.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Guardian at the Gate. This guardian helps us pass from one state to the next level, but his duty is also to make certain those who are not ready, do not pass through the door. Want to get to the next level? Open your heart.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is water. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to live a courageous life committed to the complete manifestation of the Divine Plan on earth. Neither difficult tasks nor fear can stop me. I go forward with power and enthusiasm for God is with me and supports my every effort.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I had a very welcome, quiet weekend. Some times you just need a weekend of only doing what you have to do to survive. Napoleon is once again in my lap. When I return to the shop in the future, he is going to be devastated. He has not left me since my operation. He has no plans to leave my lap for the rest of my life except for brief periods when Purrbie takes over.
Never buy a house from a really short builder. That is what I did 35 years ago. It never occurred to me that he would have lowered every counter top surface in the house to accommodate a wife that only reached my shoulder. Now, I have permanent back problems and last less than five minutes at the sink before pain kicks in. I have to get enough money to redo the kitchen and raise these countertops and the stove top before I am in a back brace. Of course, back then you didn’t have to disclose something like that.
I hate to admit it, but as you get older, home renovation tends to include making the world handicapped accessible. I am looking at ramps, double front doors and widening door ways in the long run. My garden is going to be all raised, really, really, really raised beds with nice wide walk ways between them. My ideal pool has shrunk to a hot tub with super jets and I am starting to look at adjustable beds…I hate getting older.
If you are going to a dermatologist, please have them check your scalp. No one has ever checked my scalp though I have spent my life in the tropics. When I tell people about the cancer on my forehead and no, I didn’t have an accident is the usual segue way, they start telling me about the same cancers removed from relatives or their scalp. Last night a gal I always see wearing a little cap let me in the secret that it and a wig are covering a huge bald spot where she had the same kind of cancer removed from her scalp. Your hair will not grow back when this happens. That’s why I now have patchy hair. Get yourself checked.

No comments: