Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/07/09

08-07-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!

Message from the Microwits: Daddy got the air working enough to cool the house finally. We have been good because we have been sleeping the day away, nice and cool. Even Princess Probe 2 left the rain booth. Poley is asleep, too so we can’t chase her. Life is really good.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is thyme.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Strength: omnipotence. Reclaim your power and inspiration today so you can more forward without fear. The seeds you sow today will take root and blossom in a few months.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 5:34 AM EDT. For a couple of days social events and communications are in full swing. Enjoy it. This morning is a time of great change. You may not like some of them but if you stop and think, you will realize you id bring them on yourself. Even though tonight brings plenty of social events and invitations, be aware that arguments are also there for the starting. Tread carefully.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your dreams seem a long, long way away today. Have faith.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Call. “Don’t be so critical. See the positive in yourself an others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Topsie-Turvets. Every time confusion sets in, they show up in force. Mental muddles are like a magnet for them as I found out last night. Can’t figure out what to do, rearrange your bedroom. When You wake up, the cats, with the Turvets’ help, will have rearranged it even more, on the floor. They want you to take a new look at things, think outside the box and if you don’t, they might just trip you up.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Wood. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and gambling but NOT for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Doctor today. Maybe he can tell me why I itch in places I have no feeling before I lose what is left of my mind.

No comments: