Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/20/09

08-20-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogoboo and today I am afraid. I think Mommy knows I knocked her new glasses off where she stepped on them. I am hiding. Maybe I will see you tomorrow. Mommy sure won’t see you clearly.
I am Fiona and I am dedicating the rest of my nine lives to making certain Mommy never has a lonely experience in the bathroom. I know she doesn’t really mean it when screams: just let me alone. It is just a cry for more affection and I, Fifi, am ready and willing to answer that call.
Message from Mommy: Excuse me while I pull what hair I have left out…..

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is crimson and the incense is mulberry.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Cups: felicity. Take a mini vacation but today but don’t put the blinders on to opportunities that may be lurking out there. Settle disagreements and pay attention the subtle vibes floating around.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the New Moon is at 6:02 AM EDT at 27Leo32. The Moon enters Leo Virgo at 10:00 AM.
For a couple of days all things are fuzzy and your feelings may be hurt at a social event or are you just reacting the past things that have happened?

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say make music to day. Sing, play an instrument or just listen, but include some music in your life.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catastrophe. “What a mess! Get that problem sorted out today before it escalates.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Sylvanius. He holds the mask of truth. Why does truth have a mask? Because sometimes we have pretend to be something other than what we are to discover and value what we are. Or as Emma Bombeck once wrote: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence because the septic tank is there.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Fire. The rabbit finds conflict today but the rat has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I’ve increased my reading glasses strength by 25% and am seeing way better. It had gotten to where I just couldn’t read Doonesbury with that black printing on a blue background. Now I can! Wheee……
I knew it when I bought them. My new glasses had black frames. It was the only color they came in and of course, the cats managed to knock them onto floor where I managed to step on them and I can not get the frames straightened out. I am starting to wish I had not given George the rest of the 4 pack. Maybe I can steal them back. I am doomed to spending the rest of the day trying to get them to fit right on my nose.
Although the rain has not reached us, the electricity is in the air which causes the cats to go crazy. So, excuse me for not writing more but I am picking up the entire house as the knock everything flying through the air. You’d think I had house full of large birds.
I started Dean Koontz’s Phantoms. It hooks you in fast, but don’t start it at meal time unless detailed descriptions of bloated corpses don’t bother you.
You will not win with cats. They know every button to push. I was so mad at them over the glasses and scolded Napoleon and the rest of them. As soon as I started typing, Napoleon crawled on my lap and buried his little nose in the crook of my arm. He knows I can’t resist that pose. I had to forgive him and as soon as he got his kiss, he was off after the gecko on the outside of the window.

No comments: