Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/13/09

08-13-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer and heal.

Sorry I’m late, but I have not been feeling well today. I got some more feeling back in my scalp whish stopped most of the phantom itching, but with it came pain. So, I took a few ibuprophen and they may have knocked me out for 18 hours or I just finally collapsed from the weakness. I don’t know which. I’m sure the cats have done lots of cute stuff today and will find out what when I step in it, trip over it or find it, but for now I am just trying to get the forecast out. George did fix me a lovely dinner of green beans, baked beans and broccoli with some bacon that Napoleon totally enjoyed. Yes, the gas cometh….Napoleon is on the Magic box where all the books and decks reside so there will be a slight delight while he cutes me and I go aweeeee…




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is turquoise and the incense is balsam.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Cups: accomplishment. Accomplishment is often empty when you find you have sacrificed relationships to attain it.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next week, use your intellect to make money and go over property matters to make money. Communications start early this morning, but they are short and sweet. You may not be happy with yourself this afternoon, but the way around current limitation in finances and property shows itself. Strike while the iron is hot because by late afternoon you start hitting financial blocks, things are confused and old pains surface to sabotage you. Romance this late night brings some emotional surprises you really won’t see coming.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today you just aren’t feeling safe but know that the Fae love you.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Mooncat. “Enjoy the ed and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Collective of Pixies. Their theme song is “Don’t worry, be Happy!” When things go down hill today, stop and follow their lead. There won’t be anything else you can do anyway.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, gambling and births but NOT for haircuts, writing and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Divine Love of my Higher Self now flows through me in every situation of my life. The more I express this love, the more it returns to me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

No comments: