Saturday, August 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08/30/09

08-30-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

It’s raining. My allergies are bothering me and even the Microwits are napping. What a lazy day!

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is orange and the incense is almond.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. Are you running away from your problems and escaping into a fantasy world of drink and drugs? You can go with the flow as long as you don’t abandon your principles.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is a quiet a day when people tend to reap the rewards of the previous week.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is hard to have positive expectation when things are changing so fast. Go with the flow.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Nelys the Alchemist. She helps things happen within and without. Blocked energies finally begin to move and that which is stuck finally loosens. Everything changes now.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is fire. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has ease. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, writing, gambling and births but NOT for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and I am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I horrible overslept today which means I haven’t been doing as well as I thought I was. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully filled with more energy.

No comments: