Monday, January 31, 2011

Forecast for Tuesday, 02/01/11

Afternoon sun coming through the rocks at the front of the
Cosmic Salamander.
It's February! Well, that's all I have to say about it.

It has been a busy day and I found some really cosmic salamander cloth! Vests are coming.....scraps become bags. I entered the Best Buy contest and the last four digits of the unlock code were my birthday. I hope I win something. I have been working on the glass display counter. Tomorrow I attack the other side of it, fill the bird feeders and work on planting some flowers and a tomato.

Today's Tarot Card is the Eight of Wands, reversed. You may have some false friends in the pack! It might be time to keep score as to who is giving what.

The Moon is Void of Course from 2:32 PM to 6:21 PM EST. Well, that blows my afternoon. The morning starts out with a alot of talking from authorities and elders. They know exactly what they want and are carefully wording everything. The forecast is gloomy in their opinion. By afternoon you are feeling a little more optimistic, cautiously. The Moon enters Aquarius at 6:21 PM EST and things get a little kooky. People are stubborn but they want the latest gadgets. With both the Moon and Sun in Aquarius, the motto is: I love humanity, it's people I hate. There will be some good financial news by night time. Social events are fun for the next week but a little vague. It may be hard to tell if you actually are invited or not. Just show up. No one will actually notice.

No comments: