Sunday, January 30, 2011

Forecast for Monday, 01/31/11

Angelite stones are the two blue ones edged in white.
Lessons from the School of Hard Knocks: In relationships, no matter how much you give it is never enough and no matter how little you ask in return, it is always too much. The only guarantee is you will get hurt.

Today's Tarot Card is the Fool reversed. No one is willing to take a leap of faith today and very little gets started.

One thing is certain, resistance may not be futile but it will be noted as authorities and elders discover their sure thing plans are not going through as swiftly as they had hoped. Expect screaming and finger pointing. Punishment will follow.

Many years ago, I was visiting California and was pointed to an interesting little shop in Topanga Canyon that is perched on the side of the road and held up by an oak tree. By the time I managed to get that far into the canyon, I had the mother of all migraines. The lovely lady running the store took me in and placed me on a bed of angelite and within ten minutes my headache was gone. Little did I know what was causing it. I didn't find out about the UFO's until I returned home. I just knew getting out of there before the night fell was needed and reinforced by the lady. For that I am eternally grateful. My next foray was to an antique store in the canyon and then into Los Angeles. I barely made it out of the canyon in time and another car was not so lucky. It went over the edge in a large rest area. I drive very slowly and carefully in that place.

No comments: