Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Forecast for Thursday, 01/27/11

Twin Iguanas at the Salamander
Things were planted and things were cleaned. That pretty much sums up my day! Ah, except for one thing; I have more apps than George. Yes, the technologically challenged was the first to down load apps thanks to that nice man in tech support at CREDO, my phone company. Now I can track my phone when it gets lost, know the moon phase every day and even get the coupon of the day. Now if the coupon of day would just be something I want at somewhere I shop. I wouldn't be caught in Old Navy or the Gap...too vanilla for me.

Today's Tarot card is the Four of Wands. Happy gatherings with friends mark this easy day.

Early morning communications are pleasant but vague. The key to avoiding arguments later is to be very, very clear about everything. Read my lips would be a good phrase. A happy emotional surprise comes late tonight. The Moon goes void of course at 10:01 PM EST and enters Sagittarius at 1:55 AM tomorrow, so you may not even notice it happening.

Does anyone know where the week went? I know I had the flu one day, but the whole week seems to have slipped by me....

No comments: