Friday, January 28, 2011

Forecast for Saturday, 01/29/11

I got to pots of plants done today. I like to combine edibles with ornamentals to show how you can grow you own food and not sacrifice beauty, though I have always thought tomato plants were pretty. Then I set about filling the bird feeders. Next time I climb on the big coral rocks out front, I am using my kneeling pad to get it done. Those things are sharp and up is easier than down. The birds will have a nice breakfast.

Today's Tarot Card is the Five of Cups reversed. This cards brings a positive attitude for the day.

Finding a way around limitations in the morning makes for one great day and you are very happy with the changes you have made by night time. Looks like a do it yourself day at home and in the yard if you are lucky enough to live in the greener areas like I do.

The Cosmic Salamander has changed his hours. We are now open Tuesday through Saturday 2 PM to 8 PM, probably later and 2 - 6 PM on Sunday...once again, probably later.

No comments: