Monday, January 10, 2011

Forecast for Tuesday, 01/11/11

Ooooh, I like that date. Okay, I studied to be a mathematician until I discovered there was no money in it. I like numbers. I love numbers.

The Tarot Card for Today is the Moon reversed. It is time to stop reacting emotionally and evaluate the situation rationally and logically.

The Second Quarter Moon begins at 6:31 AM EST a 21Aries54.

The Moon is Void of Course from 9:47 PM to 10:37 PM when she enters Taurus so you probably will only notice things slowing down. Now that we have a Moon in Taurus, respect people's space and property. Lending will be at a standstill and people look for long term value.

Authorities and elders push the emotional buttons this morning and it is hard not to take sides. Energy is too high. You are not liking what you are seeing going on around you and your temper is frayed but you have no idea who or how to lash out.
There is some romance in the late afternoon but the nebulous quality of it causes a temper tantrum shortly thereafter. There is a lesson to be learned and the question is whether anyone is going to slow down enough to learn it. Expect a lot of talk in the late evening as people try to smooth ruffled feathers. It is doubtful that is going to happen any time soon.

The best laid plans of humans needing a good night's sleep.....I planned to keep the cats out of the bedroom and found myself awake at 3 AM, again, sans cats. So, on my trip from the bathroom I picked up Fifi and Napoleon. I awoke at 6 AM and they gave me the evil eye for waking them up, turned over and went back to cat napping. When I finally woke up at 1 PM, both of them were still asleep and quite upset I was getting up and leaving them. Around 2, they managed to make it into the kitchen for food and water. I got the look, the one that says: not our fault after all. I guess I will have to rethink my strategy for an uninterrupted night's sleep. This one crashed and burned.

No comments: