Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 1/05/11

What a day! The dentist woke me up at 9:30 AM...Napoleon and I were peacefully sleeping...to remind me about my 1 PM dental appointment. Like I could forget!!! My new hygienist is a demon with cleaning tools. I think my tonsils are cleaned. Did you know that an oral cancer screening is now mandated by law? Well, that's a few years too late for a friend who is now missing most of her upper mouth and has it replaced with a plate. I thought I would throw that in just in case you think these laws are silly.
After the dentist we stopped at the feed store and I put an order in for about three chickens, yes, live ones. They will be known as the "Bug Busters" and their job will be to keep the organic garden free of pests. I may just think about adopting some old hens that are past their prime instead of starting with chicks. We'll see how it goes. In the mean time, I must begin construction on a Chicken Coop and the dumb ad for plans disappeared off Facebook today.
The next stop was Bedner's for some veggies. They were part of lunch/dinner and there is plenty left for tomorrow. I think black bean burgers with portobella mushrooms is a good combo. I have an organic cauliflower waiting to be cooked. Tomorrow I have the doctor and the screaming about my not losing weight. I am petrified I have gained some. The holidays are damaging to one's diet.
Now we are at the shop getting a few things done.
Oh, we arrived at the dentist just as the Bank of America got robbed across the street. Like I said; What a Day! Now who cursed me to live in interesting times????

Today's Tarot Card is the Seven of Cups Reversed. Something you thought would never arrive, gets here and it proves to be a surprise in more ways than one.
The Moon goes void of course at 7:15 AM and enters Aquarius at 11:08 AM EST, ending the Void of Course. However, since Aquarius brings out the nuts, you may not notice the difference. Geez...what a morning to have my doctor's appointment! After that, the day is aspect free except for a major Venus aspect and they are always benign. Teachers may find that through underhanded means, they have been cheated out of an upgrade.

No comments: