Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hair Cuts

No there will not be a picture and not because it is a bad cut. George and I went over to our fav place for haircuts mainly because it has coupons and is across the street. They also do a good job. I think it is Hair Cuttery but don't quote me on that.
Anyway, those mirrors are BRUTAL. Seriously, if I were running a salon, I would have more flattering lighting and much more flattering mirrors. Otherwise, I would come up with a way to cut hair with a bag over people's heads. I swear the mirrors over there age me 20 years!
Now to dye George's hair....oh yes....he has plans for the Witches' Ball on Saturday. Come see him in full Steam Punk Gear. I, on the other hand, will be my usual Rose Spider Witch in green and black. I even have the wig to match this year. I also have a mini-me! Don't miss our display in the All Purpose Room. Halley and Dale will be with us doing readings...

No comments: