Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forecast for Wednesday, 02/16/11

Napoleon
I, Napoleon, have taken over the blog tonight to tell you what a good son I am. First, I let the Momma sleep all day because I knew she was sick. I did wake her up to take her BP medication like I always do at 5 AM. Then I came to her even though I knew what was going to happen to me and I stood there, perfectly still while she put that AWFUL Advantage on me.
Janice: He also rolled his eyes back and demanded a yogurt for payment.

Today's Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups Reversed. Generosity is the by word to day. Give a little back.

The Moon is Void of Course from 2:06 AM to 4:14 AM EST so most of us won't even notice. The Moon is now in Leo and people tend to be show offish, selfish and totally focused on me, myself and mine. The morning starts with teachers and educators being pretty upset as they feel other people are getting ego points at their expense. By lunch money is flowing rapidly but will it reach its intended destination. That is always a problem with Aries aspects. It may start out right and never finish. By mid afternoon you know that change is not coming and you know you deserve it, so a little temper tantrum may be in the works.

As Napoleon said, I have a cold and am not feeling too well. Send some energetic chicken soup. My aura will receive it!

No comments: